Need some help with clutch

Energy One

Allbike

an update...

The gaskets times two are delivered today. (complete primary)
even a rebuild kit for the handlebar controls (just to be safe)
next week the bandit clutchkit including bearing carrier is coming in so then i can rebuild the clutch..

Allbike

The bandit clutch is installed..
i installed it with 2 shims and now the clutch is working perfect.

the last mechanic who worked on the bike did use a lot of liquid gasket. so i cleaned it all and used the originalrubber gasket

there was an 9 plate clutch setup in this ridgeback.
i tapped almost 64oz of oil out of the primary so that was my biggest problem..

the rest was easy peazy just wrenching fitting and adjusting...

and offcourse the testdrive...there,s nothing better than a smile and a big dog who works fine...

thanx for the help everyone.

Marky-Marc

If anyone is interested in a used Bandit Clutch for your RSD Big Dog, I have one we took off a customers bike to install a baker belt drive last week.....PM me an offer....This clutch came off a 2005 Big Dog Chopper with about 1200-1500 miles on the clutch...just PM me an offer....It's ready to go right into a big dog....IMG_1187.JPGIMG_1188.JPG

Clubba

I’m running a baker belt drive now. I just found out I can get a stronger diaphragm spring that might fix my slipping issues. Thank you though.

Clubba

I’m running a baker belt drive now. I just found out I can get a stronger diaphragm spring that might fix my slipping issues. Thank you though.
I also have a complete stock primary and extra “new” gaskets and bolts if anyone needs them. I also have the original 117” motor. Runs great. I just wanted the 140” monster motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk