04 pitbull to ridgeback build

Energy One

Fat_Bastard

Will your "Ridge" be making a Debut at Comic Con?
Think there is room on the end for yours... :chopper:

Gonna make a special appearance on Friday July 19, with some of the boys about noon on 5th...
and maybe again on Sunday July 21 in full force with the rest of the customs; after a meet up breakfast at Torque Moto Café.

...a photo in case you forgot who we are, from left to write -- some of the guys that you rode with back in the day...

Last edited:
Will your "Ridge" be making a Debut at Comic Con?
Think there is room on the end for yours... :chopper:

Gonna make a special appearance on Friday July 19, with some of the boys about noon on 5th...
and maybe again on Sunday July 21 in full force with the rest of the customs; after a meet up breakfast at Torque Moto Café.

...a photo in case you forgot who we are, from left to write -- some of the guys that you rode with back in the day...

Probably not going to make it and the ridge is not ready! I know what’s taking so long lol.. between work and getting the house ready to put on the market just haven’t had the time. Trust me when it done and I have some time will get a ride in. Hopefully while I am still in ca
Thanks as always for the invite, keep them coming

That's just awsome Paul, looking g forward to some fresh. Pictures!
Thanks pk,
Hoping to have some videos rolling in California!
Life is crazy right now as we a getting ready to sell our house in California and move to Florida !
I am so appreciative that I had the opportunity to get to know curtis and is someone I call my friend!
Hang on all the builds about ready to open up a can of whoop Ass !

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks pk,
Hoping to have some videos rolling in California!
Life is crazy right now as we a getting ready to sell our house in California and move to Florida !
I am so appreciative that I had the opportunity to get to know curtis and is someone I call my friend!
Hang on all the builds about ready to open up a can of whoop Ass !
Looking forward to it!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Been awhile guys, just haven’t had time to get the finishing pieces to get it Road ready with getting the house ready to sell. I missed my dmv appointment to register it. I have spent a little time over the last few days and went with a different exhaust. I love the v&h exhaust but it wasn’t clearing the front controls or the passenger peg bracket. Picked these up from accessories hd. Not bad for 275.00
AE18AFA3-E4C7-427A-ADBE-C3F87595AEF3.jpeg98033DB9-D4B8-455E-8A02-7EE63AF5629F.jpeg

Rottweiler

Been awhile guys, just haven’t had time to get the finishing pieces to get it Road ready with getting the house ready to sell. I missed my dmv appointment to register it. I have spent a little time over the last few days and went with a different exhaust. I love the v&h exhaust but it wasn’t clearing the front controls or the passenger peg bracket. Picked these up from accessories hd. Not bad for 275.00
View attachment 67560View attachment 67561
Looking good Paul

Update
This thread should be done but it’s not!
Have some small things to workout additional chrome work etc.. unfortunately the build has taken second to getting ready for the move. After living in California for 9 years never realized how much I have collected.
New timeline for the finish set, by December of 2019.
I hate moving but I don’t have a choice in it !!!

Brent Herridge

Bike looks great. Best of luck getting it finished. How did you fix the master cylinders after chroming messed them up ?

I love those pipes. Any additional info on them ? I didn't think anybody was making RHD pipes any more.