04 pitbull to ridgeback build

Anyone more sick of this thread than me ??? Please end it ..
Will do first ride around my neighborhood planned Sunday , I have my first open house tomorrow so I won’t be home ??!
Fucked up the gas cap and have a new one on the way , will plug and old one I’m Sunday sorry a very short ride and then it’s time to adjust and get ready for registration.
49DA10B3-FAC7-42C4-94FF-229CD2B25047.jpeg

mjsk9

I
Will do first ride around my neighborhood planned Sunday , I have my first open house tomorrow so I won’t be home ??!
Fucked up the gas cap and have a new one on the way , will plug and old one I’m Sunday sorry a very short ride and then it’s time to adjust and get ready for registration.
View attachment 68542
Thanks for taking us with you on this journey Paul. Looks outstanding and wishing you only minor adjustments post the inaugural ride Sunday!!!

Brent Herridge

Thanks for taking us on the journey with you. I was only surprised when you said you'd never do it again !!

Looks great. Hope you get to enjoy it for as long as it took to build before you have to do anything to it again........(what are those odds ? :) )

Rottweiler

View attachment 68542
Well glad this day finally got here. Thanks for sharing it was a great trip.

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

Thanks all, it was a great trip, still need to get it registered before getting out on the highway but it felt good to be back on 2 wheels. Big bear is next and going to rebuild it after the move and once we get setup. It’s going to be awhile before I get to it.
Nothing crazy lol planned with the big bear, just new paint and chrome along with a new electrical system.