Energy One

Would like to remove my passenger foot pegs.

badyellowvette

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Looking at the left side closer the base coat color is showing through the red but the right side not so much. I might be able to polish the right side out. On the left I took a piece of fined aluminum and cut it to the shape of the mark. Stuck it on there temporary, not sure what I think, thinking I don't like it.20190602_155124.jpg 20190602_155124.jpg 20190601_162654.jpg 20190601_162702.jpg

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
Looks better than what I did to cover the mess my exhaust bracket made.
IMG_20190602_191553.jpg

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Looking at the left side closer the base coat color is showing through the red but the right side not so much. I might be able to polish the right side out. On the left I took a piece of fined aluminum and cut it to the shape of the mark. Stuck it on there temporary, not sure what I think, thinking I don't like it.View attachment 65287 View attachment 65287 View attachment 65288 View attachment 65289
Through in a blue stripe or two and USA!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I like that.
Yea, I bet it would look cool! Not sure if that's a blue or grey Flame but I think it would be a little nice custom touch! Also could help if you can't match the red on the bike to show its not a stock piece

I think it looks good as is really

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Supporting Member
Looking at the left side closer the base coat color is showing through the red but the right side not so much. I might be able to polish the right side out. On the left I took a piece of fined aluminum and cut it to the shape of the mark. Stuck it on there temporary, not sure what I think, thinking I don't like it.View attachment 65287 View attachment 65287 View attachment 65288 View attachment 65289
Round the corners over just a bit to help tie in with the swingarm. Just a thought

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
You could also make them a little bit bigger than what you need and do a stylized American Flag waving. I think that would look good.