Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Awesome bar Mike :chopper:
How tall is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Love the OLD SCHOOL look of the tall bars on the choppers, not so much on the prostreet models

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
That is my only complaint. The bag sagging. Other than that the Ginz is awesome.
that's why I worked with them, since the bag is on the bike 95% or better, function was more important than style.

If you've got sag, get some clear 5/8" id tubing, a sheet of diamond plate and make a plate as wide as you need.
Cut some slots to line up on the sides of the luggage rack (2 outside of bar two inside of bar on rack on each side)
Slice the tubing open, place it over the luggage rack.
Place the diamond plate on the rack and use zip ties to hold it on.

The tubing will protect the luggage rack from damage and it will go on and off again easily.

roadie1389

that's why I worked with them, since the bag is on the bike 95% or better, function was more important than style.

If you've got sag, get some clear 5/8" id tubing, a sheet of diamond plate and make a plate as wide as you need.
Cut some slots to line up on the sides of the luggage rack (2 outside of bar two inside of bar on rack on each side)
Slice the tubing open, place it over the luggage rack.
Place the diamond plate on the rack and use zip ties to hold it on.

The tubing will protect the luggage rack from damage and it will go on and off again easily.
Not a bad idea. I was thinking more thin piece of lexan or something that is flexible but rigid and put at the bottom of the bag. It's mainely my roll bags that sag on me.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Tried to get on the ginz choppers website for several hours last night at work and kept getting an error. Have they closed their website down or maybe even shut down themselves?