Oil Cooler

Energy One

Bolly

Basically, you just remove the oil filter from the engine block, fit the New 2 port adapter in place where the oil filter was removed From and reinstall the oil filter on to that Adapter..
Then the Oil Cooler pipes go into THAT Adaptor.

RaderJames

If the feed line goes from the oil pump to the filter, and the return line goes to the oil tank, what would be your guess? I would hope that you would put the return line from the filter to the cooler/s, and from the cooler/s back to the tank.
John
Just wanted to know if it mattered before or after. Thanks for the ca
Basically, you just remove the oil filter from the engine block, fit the New 2 port adapter in place where the oil filter was removed From and reinstall the oil filter on to that Adapter..
Then the Oil Cooler pipes go into THAT Adaptor.

The don't come with that adapter no more. It only comes with this now. If I had that adapter that hooks to the oil filter I wouldn't have asked these questions. Wish I had it.

Attachments

Bolly

No wonder your having problems!
This is where I bought the Cooler kit..
He's still selling the kit with that Adapter.. He may sell the adapter separately..

RaderJames

No wonder your having problems!
This is where I bought the Cooler kit..
He's still selling the kit with that Adapter.. He may sell the adapter separately..

I sent him a message. We will see Thanks.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to know if it mattered before or after. Thanks for the ca

The don't come with that adapter no more. It only comes with this now. If I had that adapter that hooks to the oil filter I wouldn't have asked these questions. Wish I had it.
It's hooked up to the outlet on the oil filter housing. It cools the oil after it's run through the engine and filtered.

It's cooled then coupling is used on the return line to get the cooler oil back to the tank.

The adapter isn't needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

RaderJames

It's hooked up to the outlet on the oil filter housing. It cools the oil after it's run through the engine and filtered.

It's cooled then coupling is used on the return line to get the cooler oil back to the tank.

The adapter isn't needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thank you!!!!