Harbor Freight Lift

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, now I know where Eric get his brilliance from.
Ah now the secret is out. I do not like to strain working, I always look for an easier avenue to get things done, if to difficult you hire someone or get some body who has a strong back and weak mind.
Yea, I just learned from his dumb ass mistakes...whatever Dad does go a different route! Haha

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Clubba

I have to place a piece of three quarter inch plywood under the steel ramp to get my prosport on without bottoming out. Make it as wide as the ramp and about two feet long. The bike will ride up on the plywood then onto the ramp. Easy fix.

Get some good motorcycle tie down straps to secure you're pike to the lift.

Also replace the skinny little bar they use as a safety bar with a larger one. My holes are big enough to accept a one inch diameter bar. Also this should go with out saying don't try to move the lift with the bike on and raised up. Ain't nothing good going to happen.
Great idea. That’s what I was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Got a magazine today and figured I would post this for the group. Save them to your phone or print them out, never seen a Harbor Freight not take coupons just need the numbers I've rattled off to the person working the register.

The Coupon is good until 8/13/19 at $299 and also the MC wheel chock coupon at $44.99. These are pretty standard coupons and the lowest prices I've seen besides the random parking lot sales that only will save you $10 on the lift, so not worth waiting if you are looking to buy in my opinion.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

cdogg556

Guru
I made this a few years ago and it is still working great for me, no fender clearance issues at all and I can easily access all of the bike.

IMG_20190105_141607867.jpg IMG_20190105_131407919.jpg