ECM problem electrical issue

Man I sure do appreciate that, you guys have been a big help on here. I've got the next couple of days off, if I do make any progress I'll be sure to let you know, once again you guys are top notch for all your help. Maybe one day we'll get around to figure out which ones you all are close to me,
 
The black box is the wireplus computer. The other is the wire plus switching module and ofcoursenthe other one is the ignition module
HMAN........ I fried mines as well. I posted last week. where can I get a replacement or something that works from someone else?
 

Mikeinjersey

Well-Known Member
HMAN........ I fried mines as well. I posted last week. where can I get a replacement or something that works from someone else?
If you are capable Motogadget is an option you may want to explore.
 

DocMikeDC

Member
My understanding is Curtis at wild Steed Worx has a really good replacement system for 799. It’s plug-in play. You don’t need a new harness now this is relative to my 2003 big dog mastiff it might not he might not have something in that area for your year bike and model, but it’s worth a call to him. If you haven’t already talked to him he’s a really good guy. Curtis is his name in California. Good luck to you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top