BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2021

Chong

Was Rideraa
Awesome,

I started having fun before I got there . Missed drive into farm and had to call in for directions, that was a riot on the phone with Dave & Mr Wright !

Dave & and Buffy always went out of there way for me, treated everyone else the same way !

Yeah everything went seamlessly all weekend +,

Did some great rides and meet alot of good people !

Campfires were great gatherings !

Food was awesome & plenty ! "HMAN" :delish" stepped up and produce about every meal . Great food !

Thanks to "Th3infamous1" and Big Bog parts king for beverages and dinner at Twin Peaks !

Made a extra great friend here EZdog !

So man Dave, Buffy & Mr Wight produced a awesome happening !

In my journey thru life things like this are a gift. If not attending your missing out .

Thanks,
Dave & Buffy
Mr. Wright, HMAN

Awesome befriending you EZdog !
Made alot of friends !

Dave & Buffy 20210516_163939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Awesome,

I started having fun before I got there . Missed drive into farm and had to call in for directions, that was a riot on the phone with Dave & Mr Wright !

Dave & and Buffy always went out of there way for me, treated everyone else the same way !

Yeah everything went seamlessly all weekend +,

Did some great rides and meet alot of good people !

Campfires were great gatherings !

Food was awesome & plenty ! Human " delish" stepped up and produce about every meal . Great food !

Thanks to "Th3infamous1" and Big Bog parts king for beverages and dinner at Twin Peaks !

Made a extra great friend here EZdog !

So man Dave, Buffy & Mr Wight produced a awesome happening !

In my journey thru life things like this are a gift. If not attending your missing out .

Thanks,
Dave & Buffy
Mr. Wright, HMAN

Awesome befriending you EZdog !
Made alot of friends !

Dave & Buffy View attachment 86087
That’s awesome Brother! I am hoping to make it to Daves in September! When I got to meet Mr. Wright in Florida I had the same experience with missing the road & had to call him! He walked a quarter mile down the road to wave my dumbass to the right driveway! Lol! Sounds like it was a great time. Can’t wait to meet you all! Mick