BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2021

mastiffdave

Supporting Member
There is enough beef in the freezer for about anything we might need, so don’t go out of the way for stuff. If you got it already than bring it.

Yes shannon ,I’ll get a inventory together but I think there isn’t much that we will need to get extra.

I was kinda hoping that Jonathon might get adventurous and bring up a bag of crawfish to cook up that weekend.

Also , if anyone is coming from the north on i49 there is a crazy bunch of construction going on at the intersection of i44 and i49 and there is a big detour. The next big one is Bella vista and the south bound is horrendous there..

Minuteman

Supporting Member
Linda & I are still planning on attending, hopefully be there on Monday or Tuesday.
If you need some extra chow just let me know and I will pick it up down there.

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what Dave is talking about on the road construction. 49 south out of Joplin is going to be a bear this year. I got on my trip planner site, and if you go south out of Springfield on 65, you will hit 62 at Alpena, Ar. Make a right and go over to 412 at Bearcreek, which will take you to 49 in Springdale. Then go North one or two exits. It's only 15 minutes longer.

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
If your coming out of Kansas or Oklahoma, get on 412, and come into Springdale from the West. I just checked Wichita to Rogers, through Tulsa, is less time than going to Joplin anyhow.

Last edited:

1 B.M.F.

Supporting Member
Well it’s a no go for me as of now. What a bummer. My wife doesn’t want to be gone 2 weekends this month due to calves are still hitting the ground. Sure wanted to come. Thanks Shannon for all your help. Might be still able to make it if something drops off the schedule. I have a rodeo and lil mans baseball is all over the place.

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Ok, we have less than a month for the May Gathering at Dave's. This will be the last May Gathering at Dave's, but we will continue the September one during BB- BBQ, until he decides to sell the farm. At which point, we'll decide what to do then.
Our hope is to move the Spring/ Summer Gathering to Tennessee. More on that as details arise.
Dad, Bakiebake and myself have talked about doing a gathering here in Tennessee in the future to answer some folks interest in the possibility of a gathering in another area....We have discussed alot of details and dad is all for it....So with that being said if everyone on this forum is for this deal we will do a gathering here in Tennessee May 2022....

So the details that we have discussed is putting in another meter behind the barn and do around 10 to 15 30 amp rv hookups for next year if there is a next year....Even discusssed some other cool things but i wont tell those details yet until we see where this goes and everyone is good with doing a rally here in Tennessee.....but the details is going to be alot of damn work on my ass lol.....but the work is worth it to see all you folks enjoy yourselves while your here.... So i guess alot of you have some talking to do while you guys are at Daves in a few weeks from now.....

Hope everyone has a great time at Daves this year as i know i always have had a great time there everytime ive been there....As you all know i will be busy here getting the reception party ready and awaiting for alot of you guys to come hangout with us....hope to see you guys soon

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Dad, Bakiebake and myself have talked about doing a gathering here in Tennessee in the future to answer some folks interest in the possibility of a gathering in another area....We have discussed alot of details and dad is all for it....So with that being said if everyone on this forum is for this deal we will do a gathering here in Tennessee May 2022....

So the details that we have discussed is putting in another meter behind the barn and do around 10 to 15 30 amp rv hookups for next year if there is a next year....Even discusssed some other cool things but i wont tell those details yet until we see where this goes and everyone is good with doing a rally here in Tennessee.....but the details is going to be alot of damn work on my ass lol.....but the work is worth it to see all you folks enjoy yourselves while your here.... So i guess alot of you have some talking to do while you guys are at Daves in a few weeks from now.....

Hope everyone has a great time at Daves this year as i know i always have had a great time there everytime ive been there....As you all know i will be busy here getting the reception party ready and awaiting for alot of you guys to come hangout with us....hope to see you guys soon
Just make sure its not the same time as Myrtle Beach Bike Week lol

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
I live in MB area and I'd much rather be at the Farm or at Knotheads then here for bike week!
I agree but my girlfriend has friends from up north that she has known for years that come down every year for MBBW and its about the only chance she gets to see them. So we always try to go to MBBW to hang out with them during the Spring Rally, thats why we aren't going to the farm this year in May. We could try to see if they want to join us at the Knothead's next year instead of MBBW, but I don't want to invite ppl to Knothead's place that aren't members of the forum page nor ride Bigdogs. Even tho we are most likely going to end up at a hotel anyway, unless I get the old 96 Bounder RV in shape to drive up. lol

Pddain

PHTM II
Supporting Member
I am so sorry I can’t make it. Just got back from famine issues in California and bike is still in surgery.