2009/2010 Wolf Tires

How many Wolf (220/50/20) tires can you commit to?

• Total voters

Stewart Forney

I have a 2009 Wolf if you want a rear rim made with an 18 inch rim and tire call FTD customs in Hendersonville TN, by Nashville TN. Checkout their website "http://www.ftdcustoms.com ". Their phone number is 615-824-2811 talk to Mike he owns the place. Has several CNC machines including 2 big HAAS machines. He has done special rims front and back for customs application for me, he does a lot of Harley stuff but can do anything. Goes to most of the ralleys and installs rims and tires. I bought the $1,000 tire for rear from EBAY but I talked to him several times about making rim and going with 18" for around $1,500 tire and rim do not have to move rotor. I can take my rear tire to him if anybody wants one. I will have mine off in probably in December 2017 or January 2018 going to mount new stock tire but he can take dimensions from my stock one. Stop the madness somebody get one done!!! I bought the tire just did not want to mess with it right now. I own 4 big dogs so I am working on my others bikes right now!! Thanks

BWG56

Guru
I have a 2009 Wolf if you want a rear rim made with an 18 inch rim and tire call FTD customs in Hendersonville TN, by Nashville TN. Checkout their website "http://www.ftdcustoms.com ". Their phone number is 615-824-2811 talk to Mike he owns the place. Has several CNC machines including 2 big HAAS machines. He has done special rims front and back for customs application for me, he does a lot of Harley stuff but can do anything. Goes to most of the ralleys and installs rims and tires. I bought the $1,000 tire for rear from EBAY but I talked to him several times about making rim and going with 18" for around $1,500 tire and rim do not have to move rotor. I can take my rear tire to him if anybody wants one. I will have mine off in probably in December 2017 or January 2018 going to mount new stock tire but he can take dimensions from my stock one. Stop the madness somebody get one done!!! I bought the tire just did not want to mess with it right now. I own 4 big dogs so I am working on my others bikes right now!! Thanks
That's good info for the Wolf owners:old2:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
That's good info for the Wolf owners:old2:
Think the biggest issue is wolf has a 20" rim and 18" would look a little silly being so small the fender lines would no longer line up.

To make it beautiful you would have to modify the fender with an 18" rim

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
Think the biggest issue is wolf has a 20" rim and 18" would look a little silly being so small the fender lines would no longer line up.

To make it beautiful you would have to modify the fender with an 18" rim
Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
To have an option is much better than having nothing

fomanh

I don’t have a wolf.... but has anyone contacted Coker tire in Chattanooga? They buy old molds and make small batch, specialty tires for all kinds of cars.

Rich Bower

Hi, I have a 220 50 20 advertised on ebay if anyone is interested. I'm in the UK and would be willing to package for a courier to ship to the US. Tyre has been kept in a black bag away from the dreaded UV. I bought it for a custom build that got put on the back burner. I have it advertised for £260 but if you want to deal direct I'll do it for $260 if you arrange the courier...Cheers Rich:)