Wtb front 21 spoke 18 250 rear rims. Sissy bar / struts .

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
First we need to know what frame you have. Post a picture of the front engine mount where it connects to the frame

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
You have the Rolling Thunder frame. Get with Donna, she can fix you up.
Someone get him her number.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Found my glasses, send Donna a text, she can take care of all your BD needs.
620-257-2009

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke rims wouldn't be factory. I'm not 100% sure what options spoke may even have for a 250 rear. Also any spoke rim you need to make sure it will take a tubeless tire.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Adamv

Spoke rims wouldn't be factory. I'm not 100% sure what options spoke may even have for a 250 rear. Also any spoke rim you need to make sure it will take a tubeless tire.

Thank you for your information. I appreciate it

Adamv

Hey I have a question that I can't find in the forums. I had open pipes on my bike I put the stock ones back on it because I like them.. now it pops or backfires once when I start it. what is the stock jets for that carb and or is there an easy adjustment from the outside ? air, fuel, excetera excetera

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
107 is .031 intermediate...main .076....111,113,117,124 is .031 intermediate ... .078 main....but thats starting point have to tune from there...idle air screw is usually around 1 1/2 rounds out from bottom if all is set right...u can tweak 1/4 turn from left to right for fine tuning from the 1 1/2 turns out....screw it all the way in but NOT tight just let it touch then back it out 1 1/2 turns and start the bike and see how it acts then go from there....if rich screw it in a 1/4 turn....if lean of course screw out 1/4 turn....idle air screw is just for idle to 1/4 throttle....then intermediate control 1/4 to half throttle....main controls 1/2 to wide open

JR03CHOPPER

The Mutts used to have spokes. Almost bought a set of "pull offs" from Carl's Speed Shop a few years back.