• Yes

Votes: 774 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 12.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 90 9.1%

• Total voters

Tall Mike

As of right now yes I would buy another..

Only thing I would do different is nicely ask Andrew Barnes to come along with me and do a pre purchase inspection.....Being new to choppers and twins in general (ex-sport biker here) I think I bought someone else's headache the 1st time around..

the learning curve has been a steep and expensive one thus far..

A321drvr

Well, I've had two different members here tell me they would not own another one for all the trouble they both had with theirs. I do my own wrenching and feel comfortable with the upkeep. I have a line on a K9 which I can get cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. Rode it, liked it and may pick it up next week depending on the final deal. This deal seems like a no brainer to me. If you have a negative story, pm me and let me know why I shouldn't be seriously considering a K9. Reasons given so far:

Parts
No dealer/manufacturer support
EHC
Did I mention parts?
etc...

I've perused the forum fairly well over the last few days and nothing makes me uncomfortable.

Let's have it. Tell it like it is. Don't hold back. Remember, I do all my own work and can read an electrical schematic.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I've had two different members here tell me they would not own another one for all the trouble they both had with theirs. I do my own wrenching and feel comfortable with the upkeep. I have a line on a K9 which I can get cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. Rode it, liked it and may pick it up next week depending on the final deal. This deal seems like a no brainer to me. If you have a negative story, pm me and let me know why I shouldn't be seriously considering a K9. Reasons given so far:

Parts
EHC
Did I mention parts?
etc...

I've perused the forum fairly well over the last few days and nothing makes me uncomfortable.

Let's have it. Tell it like it is. Don't hold back. Remember, I do all my own work and can read an electrical schematic.
If you do all your own work and can run a multimeter and turn a wrench it's the best investment you can make for your well being. Don't worry about parts, we have plenty of top quality vendors who work hard to source us parts.

Literally I'm only worried about the 330 guys losing their manufacturer of that tire size. the rest of the parts if their is a will theirs a way!

I own two and a K9 is an impeccable choice just did 1600 miles in 4 days

A321drvr

If you do all your own work and can run a multimeter and turn a wrench it's the best investment you can make for your well being. Don't worry about parts, we have plenty of top quality vendors who work hard to source us parts.

Literally I'm only worried about the 330 guys losing their manufacturer of that tire size. the rest of the parts if their is a will theirs a way!

I own two and a K9 is an impeccable choice just did 1600 miles in 4 days
Thanks. BTW, you ride like I do. :2thumbs:

Viking

Biker

Parts
EHC
Did I mention parts?
etc...

Just get it, it won't even call you a retard when you should slow down....:up:

Viking

Biker
I actually like it better than the 72 or the 73. Haven't flown the WB but the ergos are nice on the baby bus.
Agreed. Especially the fact that you guys have 2 JS's. I did the 76 and 75, but on the 71 now. Welcome to the board, now post some pictures of your new BDM..