Vintage Big Dogs

Energy One

BigDogRick

2000 Big Dog Vintage Classic
Well I found this beautiful girl and was only 14 vin numbers off from the one that was stolen from me back in june
Only thing this girl is naked
Looking for leather bags and backrest and crash bars to make he look lik my first oneView attachment 36102
I have the OEM Highway Bar & Pegs. Would sell for free if you pay the shipping. I am now using a mustache bar.

Last edited:

BigDogRick

Well I found this beautiful girl and was only 14 vin numbers off from the one that was stolen from me back in june
Looking for leather bags and backrest and crash bars to make he look lik my first oneView attachment 36102
I see you are in Grandville, MI. That is where I bought my Vintage Classic new from Mike at SW V Twin on Grandville sixteen years ago. I knew there was another in town back then. You must have picked it up. Sorry to hear about the theft. I absolutely understand why you went to the trouble to find another. Check out my photos. I had to replace my leather after some long days in the AZ sun - found some great custom bags that I think are actually more proportionate to the bike (bigger). I remounted the OEM brackets. As you must know already, the mounting hardware for them is really rare.

Last edited:

bryan

I see you are in Grandville, MI. That is where I bought my Vintage Classic new from Mike at SW V Twin on Grandville sixteen years ago. I knew there was another in town back then. You must have picked it up. Sorry to hear about the theft. I absolutely understand why you went to the trouble to find another. Check out my photos. I had to replace my leather after some long days in the AZ sun - found some great custom bags that I think are actually more proportionate to the bike (bigger). I remounted the OEM brackets. As you must know already, the mounting hardware for them is really rare.
Hi rick
not seeing pics of bags
I have a set of throw overs but also would need brackets like ya said hard to find
Do you still have your old bags

View attachment 36101 This was my 2000 Big Dog Vintage Classic with 9000 miles
But was stolen from me on june 3 2016 from Gatlinburg Tennessee
Hello budy ....... nice bike you have there !! i also own one, i send you a picture, i am from mexico city, do you have the service manual of yout bike ???? i need it very much and i cant get it !!!!! thanks a lot !!!Big Dog Re.png

Hirter6Pack

Not Quite A Guru
Hello !!! everione, i am form mexico City, i am the proud owner of a big Dog Old Smokey, 1994, i atache a pic four your comments, y will apreciate any kind of information you can share whit mi, i have been struggle whit mi bike since i got it, and i can fin the service manual so i will apreciate any clue.... thanks a lot !!!!!View attachment 40390
That thing is a real classy BigDog the oldest one I know of on the form.
You can go here and scroll to the bottom to find service manual then to vintage, might help.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ng3saqa5a93gehp/AADK9gFSGaAG5oirsV17JO_Oa?dl=0

Someone may come along with a more year specific.
Then go here
http://www.bigdogbiker.com/forums/introductions.2/
And Welcome from Missouri.
:hi:
___________:chopper: