type and size of battery

Energy One

BWG56

Guru
The braille should have came with a hand written sign off and it does state the manufacturing date.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Well ya might as well whip your ass with that piece of paper cause it don't mean shit, since its a sealed battery the date should be stamped in the housing, then the seller can't fudge it. What pisses me off about this shit is the fact that I don't mind paying extra for something but for fuk sakes don't send me junk, Why couldn't they load test it also, obviously they didn't. Seller, hey don't forget to fill out the paperwork before you send it:oldbang:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Well ya might as well whip your ass with that piece of paper cause it don't mean shit, since its a sealed battery the date should be stamped in the housing, then the seller can't fudge it. What pisses me off about this shit is the fact that I don't mind paying extra for something but for fuk sakes don't send me junk, Why couldn't they load test it also, obviously they didn't. Seller, hey don't forget to fill out the paperwork before you send it:oldbang:
I don't why they would need a card I bought your shit why do I need to fill out a card and send it to get your warranty?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
So they can tell how long they last, cause you can bet they know when it was mfg. The main reason is if there's a recall they can get in touch with ya.
Exactly only reason for the card is they know there are people like me so they can get put of their warranty with probably,, >50% of their sales since people just don't send them in within 30days.

Easier to offer a 3 year warranty that way when you only need to honor a small portion of your sales

BWG56

Guru
Exactly only reason for the card is they know there are people like me so they can get put of their warranty with probably,, >50% of their sales since people just don't send them in within 30days.

Easier to offer a 3 year warranty that way when you only need to honor a small portion of your sales

Tru Dat
The new Duracell gives you 2 year full replacement, that's pretty good, most battery MFG's only give a year for motorcycles, tractors and 4 wheelers:old2:

LARS

sippin & cruzin
Duracell gives a 2 yr warranty, most are only 1
I have did the Braille route,three times,they're good,they last about 3yrs.,which seems about average,,,,for the price and availability,this time I went w/Duracell,picked it up at Batteries Plus,no waiting and cheaper,plus two year warranty,no receipt needed,can go to any of there stores(great if out on the road),your in their system,pretty much no ?'s asked..so far it's doing great

Dragonslave

I have did the Braille route,three times,they're good,they last about 3yrs.,which seems about average,,,,for the price and availability,this time I went w/Duracell,picked it up at Batteries Plus,no waiting and cheaper,plus two year warranty,no receipt needed,can go to any of there stores(great if out on the road),your in their system,pretty much no ?'s asked..so far it's doing great
Do you have a mfg part number for the Duracell battery?

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I put in a Braille B2015 on 3/9/2012 and it needs replacing this year. So, three years is good and 4 years is starting to stretch it.

xxcarpxx

Just ordered the Duracell 20L from Batteries Plus... Hope it resolves some of my issues that I hope are caused by the piece of shit Lightning Start I have in the Chopper right now..

Has anyone used these batteries 500cca and if so any luckinput please looking for best replacement battery for 2004 Pitbull would like 400cxa or better.IMG_6020.PNG

TapioK

If the bike is OK, 310 is plenty. I have hard time believing those 500 CCA claims. I do know that by increasing the surface area of the plates you get more cca. That also makes battery more prone to shit on you. Battery full of thin and curvy plates close to each other has cca but do not shake that thing...
Or I’m wrong again.