Tank modification

CuDaMaN

awwwwwwwwww maaaann................... now my post looks stupid............:(

Bring back the curly blond hawtness..................:whoop:

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
Ray, you better get your tools out and fix the red x's before you finish the tank!!!! :)

Must be all of Raywoods pics are still on the old server in a land fill somewhere!!!! :)

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
apparently the entire gallery is gone. or at least the connection.

this problem was fixed, thanks tim.

Last edited:

CuDaMaN

Substitute pics just for reference.......

He started with this:

Cut it open and did some metal fab:

.....and ended up with this........... ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Hey guys, the pics will be back soon. They'll be back shortly as the server upgrade is complete. But you can still see all of them in my gallery here:
Message - Big Dog Biker Photo Gallery

Time for me to hit the road now so will be heading back north to Washington in about an hour and will be back home tomorrow afternoon. I have a long day in the saddle today to get back to my truck and trailer in Redding, CA or about 640 miles or so.

Will update final pictures when I get home.

:cheers::2thumbs::cheers:

Last edited:

RRRUFF

Great idea Ray, I have been thinking about doing this mod also down the road but I don't have the welding skill or tools. But someday I'm thinking of new paint and will probably make several mods. Thanks for sharing!

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Hey guys, the pics will be back soon. They'll be back shortly as the server upgrade is complete. But you can still see all of them in my gallery here:
Message - Big Dog Biker Photo Gallery

Time for me to hit the road now so will be heading back north to Washington in about an hour and will be back home tomorrow afternoon. I have a long day in the saddle today to get back to my truck and trailer in Redding, CA or about 640 miles or so.

Will update final pictures when I get home.

:cheers::2thumbs::cheers:

Dude what did you do wipe your azz with your tank??:rolleyes:
:roll::roll::roll:
Lookin good Ray!:2thumbs:

Brew

Troop Supporter
Don't know how to comment to this yet...Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished...:D