Sunday afternoon ride

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Rut Roh, what up with that speedo, Shannon?
That speedometer is a sore subject with me. I bought that from a member on here several years ago. It was suppose to be new, and I have over $300 wrapped up in that thing, including 2 speed sensors. It wants to calibrate, but won't read the speed. I can fix just about anything, but this has made me pull my hair out. The phone is an old phone I had, with a speed app on it. So I just made a bracket to mount it to the handle bars, then hard wired the charger into the head light. It's nice because it has compass, elevation, time, date, 1/4 mile speed times, and mileage. I think I can still run the navigation with it, but I haven't tried.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool pics Eric, 180 miles! Damn! I got about 100 miles in today, had lunch in downtown Sacramento,
View attachment 29558
Oh, and right back at ya bro!View attachment 29560;):oldhardlaugh:
Did 180 in about 4 hours just stopped for gas twice and to take a leek/take a few pics. Once you get out of town in TX its a good 30-40 miles between towns just cruising!

Actually I rode out on highway 78 I ended up seeing some tornado damage and houses without roofs. Was amazing to see the east side of the highway had severe damage but just on the west side of the road the houses were untouched. A gas station was left to ruble luckily it was an old station and I think the pumps were removed I've been riding that way for a few years now and it was never an operable pumping station I can recall.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk