Sunday afternoon ride

Gathering

Mr. Wright

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Despite having a shitty back tire, I squeezed in around 70 miles today, in 40 mph winds. It was 68*, and everyone else wanted to ride.
Just a little info tip, or FYI, if you do this to your tire,

the Dayna beads, will get so hot they will stick to the inside of the tire, and make for a very bumpy ride.

BWG56

Guru

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Just the pics or that front tire almost bald?

I got out yesterday for 120 miles ...shined up the bike didn't take any pics ...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I still see some life on the rear ! At least another 1-2K!

:old2:Yep, ride it until the cord shows and then replace. It's not like it's going to rain in Northern California enough to worry about traction.

What's the square brick sided structure for in the background? Fire pit, Plants????

cdogg556

Guru
I still see some life on the rear ! At least another 1-2K!

Just the pics or that front tire almost bald?

I got out yesterday for 120 miles ...shined up the bike didn't take any pics ...

No pics?????:worthless: :oldconfused: :oldsmile:

I have had the front on it since I bought it back in Jan 2015, it was new when I got the bike, that's just about 8,000 mi ago and it getting down there but still has about 1,000 to 2,000 mi left on it, :yesnod: :old2:the rear is my second and is definitely bald on the left anyway, :oldconfused: and getting there on the right, I'll prolly squeeze out another 500 to 1,000 mi on that one for a grand total of around 5,500 mi on the rear. :whoop::oldsmile: As far as the brick box in the rear, I am not sure but I would think its a planter box, never saw a firepit with 3' high walls before. :oldsmile: