Show your exhaust

Energy One

Gmutoagrsv

I guess I am going to resurrect this thread. I am trying to find a 2 into 1 Exhaust system. I have searched a ton of threads and the majority of the manufacturers are out of business or gone completely. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Dirtymaxin

I guess I am going to resurrect this thread. I am trying to find a 2 into 1 Exhaust system. I have searched a ton of threads and the majority of the manufacturers are out of business or gone completely. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

hey brother idk if this helps but I came across this exhaust a while back looks pretty sweet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Wyat...ash=item2109305c33:g:7HAAAOSwpzdWp8fT&vxp=mtr

then you could also check out these guys I have confirmed from them they can make pipes for our bikes..
https://sikpipes.com/

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I emailed https://sikpipes.com/They said they specialize in Harley and shot me down right away
I talked to them maybe 2 months ago there was only two pipes they said would fit Diesel and Menace...neither I personally cared for. Diesel are kinda cool almost went with them but found a used set of d2's.

Exhaust companies are funny different story depending on the day of the week

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Gmutoagrsv

I talked to them maybe 2 months ago there was only two pipes they said would fit Diesel and Menace...neither I personally cared for. Diesel are kinda cool almost went with them but found a used set of d2's.

What are “d2”

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I can’t even find exhaust it brings up thunder cycle but nothing about exhaust at all
You can't get them he isn't selling to them to the public I found a used set. Some how Kevin apparently Called at the time when they had a set a customer stiffed them with.

Dirtymaxin

yea infamous they (sikpipes) told me the exact same thing.
that blow exhaust doesn't look so bad they look like a knock off FSD. just don't care for the heat shields with the holes in them like that.
I wish eddie trotta

Gmutoagrsv

Just ordered 2 into 1 Pipes from exotic choppers he is going to make them for me he and I went through designing and building the exhaust I am excited and will post pictures once I get them on

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Just ordered 2 into 1 Pipes from exotic choppers he is going to make them for me he and I went through designing and building the exhaust I am excited and will post pictures once I get them on
I'm excited to see them. Did you order them with heat Shields?

Brandon Downey

FullSizeRender4.jpg

Anyone know who makes these? I really like them but the heat shields are missing and I keep melting shoes and pant legs lol. Thanks.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 49566

Anyone know who makes these? I really like them but the heat shields are missing and I keep melting shoes and pant legs lol. Thanks.
Stainless Creations...they are out of business and they never had heat Shields. If you ever want to sell those I might be interested!

I can see all the rubber you have burned down by the foot control! Haha

Brandon Downey

Funny you should mention selling these. I am waiting on Dentdude to get his Eddie Trotta pipes and then I am buying his V&H Big Radius pipes. Then I planned to sell these. I am going to try to clean them up with the chrome cleaners mentioned here on the sight before selling them though. It'll probably be a month or so before we got the process in motion I imagine. I do love the way they look and sound though. They are bad ass pipes!

Brandon Downey

I went back peddling through this thread and found some other member who has them too. Wow his look great (brand new) and the gang on here all agreed they sound awesome! Hoping I can get mine cleaned up like new with the Blu-Job or Noxon 7 chrome cleaning products. And yeah I had some cheap shoes on and ..... well let's just say they did NOT like the heat lol!