Show Us Your Big Dog

Energy One

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
You could give the intake a try without it and see how it works before you buy the unlocked vfi? I'm not sure if it will exceeded the 20% or not. It is a lot of $$ for the intake, VFI and tuning but it sure runs nice when you are done :chopper:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
You could give the intake a try without it and see how it works before you buy the unlocked vfi? I'm not sure if it will exceeded the 20% or not. It is a lot of $$ for the intake, VFI and tuning but it sure runs nice when you are done :chopper:

Well, at the moment I'm already hitting the Rear Max Adaptive Limit, but I think that may be because of my fuel pump may be going bad. And for some reason I'm going into limp mode. So, Thursday the bike is going to the shop to have a new fuel pump, starter, o-ring kit in the primary IAT sensor and then tuning to the locked VFI to see it that cures the Max Limit and limp mode. Then, I'll decide about VFI and intake. Cause when I do the VFI, intake I'll bump up to the 585 Cam, 640 springs, TP roller rockers and a Paul Yaffe Phantom II pipe.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Wow...hang on once you get that done...lol

There was a post under dyno runs, a guy did that set up with a different air breather and pipe and he was pushing I think 105 HP to 110 HP? He said he did it with Factory VFI but not sure how. I tried to message him but havent heard back from him.

1 B.M.F.

You need a windshield for that chopper shaggy!!!! The black bars and air breather sure helped the contrast. It looks great.. put that bed roll a little lower where you can see them a little better. Wife’s bike look great too. Can’t believe she rides with apes. Good pix!!