Show Us Your Big Dog

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Those are actually Chromed mini artillery rounds turned into stash tubes. It looked like whoever was in front of me was a target down range. Im a gulf war vet of was in the Field Artillery 14 years. So it went along with my other military gulf war accessories that were on the bike! They were actually really nice, I kept night eye wear in one and day eye wear in the other. View attachment 78508
Good Lord looking at the size of your arms you must have just been throwing them rounds down range! I was 2nd/33rd F.A./ 1st Infantry Division( Forward) Ulm,Germany ‘81/‘84. M109A1. & 101st Abn Div. Air Assault F.A. ‘84/‘87. Salute to my Brothers in Arms!

King Lear

Supporting Member
Good Lord looking at the size of your arms you must have just been throwing them rounds down range! I was 2nd/33rd F.A./ 1st Infantry Division( Forward) Ulm,Germany ‘81/‘84. M109A1. & 101st Abn Div. Air Assault F.A. ‘84/‘87. Salute to my Brothers in Arms!
Salute to you and thanks for your service, only time I went to Germany was with the combat engineers doing culverts on the tank trails in Grafenwöhr

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Salute to you and thanks for your service, only time I went to Germany was with the combat engineers doing culverts on the tank trails in Grafenwöhr
Good ‘ole Graf! Did a couple summers in tent city & a couple winter’s freezing in the field! Was always a good time though. Reforgers were pretty awesome too! Cheers with a good German beer! :cheers: