Oil Filter size or part number?

Energy One

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Thanks very much everyone. I was told by someone at BD to use Bel Ray fluids and here is a pic of what they use. Will it be ok to use this in this 02 bike, here is a pic.

I guess I am a little confused because it says formulated for V-twin 20-50 but I do not know if that matters. I just want to put in what is best for this 02 bike
Yes, that is a good oil to use, and Yes, V-twin designation matters....full synthetic for V-twins is what is best to use. Bel-Ray, Mobil1 full syn for V-twins or Harley brands are all used by contented Forum members. Some use Royal Purple. The oil has to be formulated for the heat of the air cooled engine.
Many use ATF (automatic transmission fluid-Ford) in the primary--others use primary oil. Your clutch pretty much doesn't care if there is oil or not, but your primary chain sure does. Some have reported full synthetic primary oil can result clutch slippage.
I put Spectro Platinum 75-150 full synthetic in the transmission (20-22 oz in the Baker 6 speeds).
Tell you what....use 'search' and type in 'engine oil' and read what guys have had to say....that'll keep you busy for a week or so.....

Ernie12

Well since I already have the Bel-Ray oil I will use it for now and see how it goes. Im guessing its ok for both the EVO and the Twin Cam.

BWG56

Guru
I use to use amsoil vtwin switched to Mobil 1 and noticed it keeps the motor quieter but both are great oils
X2 on the Mobil 1, I have used it since 500 mile break in, I change it every year whether it has 500 or 2500 miles on it. Cheap maintenance

MossBerg590

Do you just use the Mobil 1 20w-50 from the auto parts store?
Its mobile 1 synthetic 20w50 for v twin. Has a motorcycle on front, and yes you can get it at local parts stores or walmart. I also use that and get it from Wal-Mart. The bel ray you have will work just fine as well. Use it up since you already have it and then you can buy what you want

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
And don't mix brands of oil. If you are low and need to add a few ounces, go buy more of what is in your crankcase. Do not top off bel-ray with mobil1.