Motorcycle Accident

Energy One

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
I haven't gotten on my bike since the accident but may be taking off to Washington this week. Bike is fine but I may have a bent handlebar. Still I need to get up to Wahsington to see my son.

Jerry got his chest tube removed today and is up and walking. Recovering remarkably

He reviewed all the emails today but was in and out due to the drugs but he will respond to every one of you when he gets a bit better.

Last edited:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
All of you are totatlly awesome. :flag::cheers::2thumbs::flag::cheers::2thumbs:

Ray

Glad to hear Jerry is mending up quickly, possibly better than previously thought he would have, very possibly the prayers ya know. I'll share a little story a friend shared with me about God's healing power.
A family member was not feeling well and in considerable pain all over his body, let's say his name could be Jerry, (for the sake of the story). Jerry was in pain and letting everyone know he was in pain saying things like " My body hurts all over and it is driving me crazy!!" Jerry's friend that knew there were many people praying for God to heal Jerry's body told him You shouldn't say that Jerry. Jerry replies after a moment,"Then what should I say ???" Jerry's friend tells him, " You should say I believe I am healed!"
So Jerry, after a moment to think about it, started saying, " I believe I am healed!!! I believe I am healed !! I believe I am healed!!! Then there was short pause in the hospital room and Jerry says again , but my body still hurts so badly!! Then Jerry looks to his friend with a confused look on his face. Jerry's friend reaches out to take Jerry by the hand and explained to Him as a Friend. " Jerry it is not a contradiction but a statement of two realitys and one will overcome the other if you just keep saying what God says about you and believing in the power of the prayers from people all over the place for God to heal you.

Ray

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
:2thumbs:Glad to hear Jerry is up and walking:2thumbs:Ray, you and your brother Jerry are in our thoughts and prayers:flag:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
They pulled the tube out of his chest yesterday and he came home this afternoon. He is using a walker to get around and will be uncomfortable for a while but he's getting better.
He got on the internet and saw all the emails you guys sent. He's still on some heavy drugs but said he will reply to all of them in a day or two.

Me, I'm wondering if I'm heading to Washington next week. I have a lot of miles to ride in the next few months and trying to decide what I'm going to do.

I finally got my insurance company to come out Thursday and look at the bike. Again it's only cosmetic except for maybe a bent handlebar and Amy at Strokers is taking care of me with this. She is awesome.

Anyway, things are getting better and is was cause of all the great support from you guys.

Thanks and ride safe.

:cheers::flag::cheers::2thumbs::cheers::flag:

gonebroke

Hi Ray I want to thank you for your welcome to this site. I'm glad to hear you and your brother are on the mend!! The Havasu thing is doable because I need an excuse to go up, haven't been there since thanksgiving. It's a great place to heal battle wounds; Sun, Bikinis, Booze,Bikinis. Sound good?? Ron :zdrool:

Matte Dog

Glad to hear that you and your brother are okay!! I moved to Puerto Rico - so when ya' need a vacation just call me!

BigSpenda864

I'm certainly glad to hear hes recovering. I had my collar bone surgically put back together after a high side so I've got some experience there. Its as good as new. They didn't put a plate in mine though, instead they screwed all the little pieces back together then took the screw out once it held together. Two surgeries but worth it in the end.

Raywood, I hope you're feeling better too.

EODMB

Prayers are with your brother...I've been away awhile and just saw the info on your brother. So sorry to hear about the news (I lost my brother Christmas Eve) but so damn glad he is doing better.