Martin bros medusta pipes

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Well I found out what the problem is. Canadian Custom agency has taken the last package and they took the 1st package

Assholes!!! Sorry for all the trouble your going through. Hopefully the fish tank parts idea will work.. could also try declaring the parts as a gift? Anyway could you please send me the tracking info for the next bracket and springs once they get shipped off? Thank you.

Happy New Year! Just thought I'd check in with you on those heat shield springs and pipe bracket... Have you had a chance to make a bracket and find the springs? Thanks

mjsk9

Holy cow! Still haven't received them? Going on 6 months! You are a patient guy! Might be quicker to jump in the car and head south?

liferider

I have shipped them twice and Canadian customs have confiscated it out of the original box and confiscated the brackets and springs when I shipped them. I’m building another bracket and getting more stainless steel springs and shipping them UPS instead of mailing them. Or using Federal express.

I have shipped them twice and Canadian customs have confiscated it out of the original box and confiscated the brackets and springs when I shipped them. I’m building another bracket and getting more stainless steel springs and shipping them UPS instead of mailing them. Or using Federal express.
Thank you very much! I appreciate all the time and effort you are putting in! Please keep me updated so I know when to expect the parts and who they are coming from.
southerncruiser101

liferider

In the shop yesterday fabricating another Transmission mount. Springs came in Friday. Will ship out today or tomorrow. Waiting on paint to dry.

liferider

Damn Southerncruiser….. Feel for ya! That's not right on all levels!!!!!

View attachment 70864
It’s called Canadian customs!!! Apparently when the exhaust went through Canada’s customs service the Stainless steel springs and transmission mount were seized. The pipes were allowed on into the country. I have Since made 2 more transmission mounts and ordered 2 batches of stainless steel springs and they too were seized at the boarder.

In the shop yesterday fabricating another Transmission mount. Springs came in Friday. Will ship out today or tomorrow. Waiting on paint to dry.
Okay. Thank You! Do you mind passing on the tracking info to me once there shipped so I can keep an eye on the package too. Hoping there are no issues this time. Cant wait to see what they look like on my bike!