Martin bros medusta pipes

mjsk9

Lifetime Supporting Member
Wow, patient man..
Ditto!!!! That was pretty much my response on January 7th and it will be 8 weeks later on Tuesday???? I would be coming out of my skin at this point!!!!

Last edited:
It’s even more frustrating for me. I have built 2 and have shipped them and customs has Confeferated them. Again I have the measurements to build another one. I have the springs now.
It is very frustrating for both of us! Any idea as to when you will be shipping the parts out? Could you please provide me with the tracking information when you do ship the parts so I can track them also. Thank you!

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
You know with the time effort and everything that has been put into this transaction, Southern you could have just rode or trailer your bike to liferider, had the parts installed when you got there and went back home with the parts already installed and customs would have never known the difference. Just saying.... But hate this has been such a headache for the both of you

You know with the time effort and everything that has been put into this transaction, Southern you could have just rode or trailer your bike to liferider, had the parts installed when you got there and went back home with the parts already installed and customs would have never known the difference. Just saying.... But hate this has been such a headache for the both of you
Not a bad thought...but pretty far and costly drive from canada.

More part have been shipped hopefully the 3rd time well actually this is the Forth time counting the original shipment. I know your frustrated just like I am. I keep building parts and paying for shipping . Here is the tracking # and customs declaration FBCF0B63-D661-436F-9109-92159B491FF3.jpeg9A137E45-B35B-4466-8338-C36DD1A666EE.jpeg

1 B.M.F.

Been kinda watching this transaction from the beginning (its like a soap-Oprah) I’m in suspense. Did you get the parts? Did the Mounties steal them for his bike? Any photos with them installed? I have an inquiring mind!

1 B.M.F.

Sweet looking ride.I love the color. Have you fired it up?? If so, how does it sound? I bought another chopper a month ago it has them on it. Can’t get it until they lift the travel ban. Can’t wait to get it. The one I have now has big radius’s on it .

Sweet looking ride.I love the color. Have you fired it up?? If so, how does it sound? I bought another chopper a month ago it has them on it. Can’t get it until they lift the travel ban. Can’t wait to get it. The one I have now has big radius’s on it .
Thanks! Yeah I fired it up last Saturday. Sounds awesome, deeper tone then my old shotgun pipes. I did add a couple of 4" can opener style baffles to them though. Loud but not too ignorant sounding. I like them! Hope you can get your new chop soon!