Martin bros medusta pipes

Energy One
@liferider I received the pipes today! Thank you again. I unwrapped everything and sorted it all out but I cant seem to find the springs for attaching the heat shields or the mounting hardware for attaching the pipes to the transmission. Do you by chance have these parts still?

@liferider I received the pipes today! Thank you again. I unwrapped everything and sorted it all out but I cant seem to find the springs for attaching the heat shields or the mounting hardware for attaching the pipes to the transmission. Do you by chance have these parts still?

Attachments

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
All that was in a plastic baggie. Look through all the packing. If you can’t find it I’ll fabricate you one from mine. Really not much to it

All that was in a plastic baggie. Look through all the packing. If you can’t find it I’ll fabricate you one from mine. Really not much to it
I looked through every single piece of paper in the packaging... unfortunately no luck. Were the springs with the bracket too? And was it separated from the pipes and shields? If you could fabricate one from your mount that would be very much appreciated. Who knows....customs could have opened it up and lost it too.

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Everything was in the baggie, not to worry! I’ll fab a bracket and I’ll take a spring off and go match 4 and ship everything to you. Helps I own a machine shop!!

Everything was in the baggie, not to worry! I’ll fab a bracket and I’ll take a spring off and go match 4 and ship everything to you. Helps I own a machine shop!!
That would be great! Any chance you could send me 7 springs in total? One shield takes 4 springs and the other shield takes 3 springs by the looks of it.
I could only dream of owning a machine shop.... it would make my life so much easier.

Attachments