Man Down !

Energy One

Abaco21

Thanks Tom for asking .... I'm eating pain meds like candy to subside the discomfort and pain .... but i'm doing pretty good considering :up:
So you're sayin I still can't tell ya any jokes to help pass time in recovery?

Damn.

... How about not a whole joke but just a punch line?

"No no, it's not what you think. Between kissin' and screwin' I must have run a hundred miles!"

:D

S.

TimNY

Bill
Haven't checked the site for a bit.
Ran across the pics of your accident. you definatley have an
angel watching over you. Its increadable your with us .
The pics are just awfull. To get out of that with only a few broken ribs-
The man upstairs was on your side- you must have alot of work to do here
on earth before you go. Sorry to hear about the accident-prayers for a speedy and
full recovery.
Tim

Five Five

So you're sayin I still can't tell ya any jokes to help pass time in recovery?

Damn.

... How about not a whole joke but just a punch line?

"No no, it's not what you think. Between kissin' and screwin' I must have run a hundred miles!"

:D

S.
Keep the Jokes coming Steve :up:

Bill
Haven't checked the site for a bit.
Ran across the pics of your accident. you definatley have an
angel watching over you. Its increadable your with us .
The pics are just awfull. To get out of that with only a few broken ribs-
The man upstairs was on your side- you must have alot of work to do here
on earth before you go. Sorry to hear about the accident-prayers for a speedy and
full recovery.
Tim
Thanks Tim ...Glad to be alive :up:

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Jesus Christ Bill, you are one fucking lucky guy. I'm glad you are alive. :cheers:

Quasimodo

jesus, mary and joseph!! I am shocked!
didn't realize how bad this was when I got your sms.
Just returned from the Run for the Wall and saw this thread. Man, 55 you are lucky - hope you are getting back on your feet soon.
would love to help with you building a new bike.

cheers

Five Five

jesus, mary and joseph!! I am shocked!
didn't realize how bad this was when I got your sms.
Just returned from the Run for the Wall and saw this thread. Man, 55 you are lucky - hope you are getting back on your feet soon.
would love to help with you building a new bike.

cheers
Thanks Phillipp ....glad you made it back safely.... that a long trip from So Cal to DC

Tattooedirish1

The Wicked Irishman
Glad you're doing ok considering. I saw those pics floating around the net a day or so after it happened. Take your time to heal properly. The gym, bike parts and everything will still be there. Your body is still in shock and could be masking other injuries. Now I really need to fix that brake light issue I've had for so long. Good luck with everything bud.

Five Five

Glad you're doing ok considering. I saw those pics floating around the net a day or so after it happened. Take your time to heal properly. The gym, bike parts and everything will still be there. Your body is still in shock and could be masking other injuries. Now I really need to fix that brake light issue I've had for so long. Good luck with everything bud.
Thanks Jay...fix the brake light and always leave yourself a way out:up:

Ray

I think everyone that sees these pictures is shocked, especially since you made it out alive. Everyone is glad you made it out too!!! Scooter can be replaced or fixed. I almost had a simliar crunch happen to me a few years ago on a Suzuki 1200 Madura. I had gone out for a afternoon ride almost back home and stopped at a light as it turned yellow. Just as my feet touched the road I heard tires lock up behind me close, way too close. I glanced if anything was going through the light, and slammed the throttle in the same mili-second. He got stooped and I smoked the light, Suzuki would have ben proud! :D So being the mild mannered guy I am I let it go and and tooling towards home when he ran up behind me a couple feet away, blowing his horn , running his mouth. I invited him to pull over where we could discuss his intends up close and personal. Then he is going to try to run away when he realized he had pissed me off.I was not pissed because he almost ran over me , I was pissed because he intentionally ran up behind me a couple feet away from the back tire. A few miles down the road he realized I was not going away and his little car could not out run me he pulled over. He wasn't nearly as a tough as he thought moments before when he rolled his window up and locked the door as I discussed his options after almost running over me the first time, and I let that go, but the second time was a Nope! I bet he made efforts to be more attentive driving around motorcycles after I discussed with him :eek: his option of getting his _ss stomped the very next time he ever got close to me. I am glad this dog moves quickly too from a dead stand still!!

Really glad you made it through that five. I think my wife saw that there has already been over forty people killed on motorcycles this year in Tenn. Glad you didn't make a satistic report in California.

Ray :flag:

Five Five

Bill, I'm so glad you're ok!!! those are some scary pics! I just saw you not too long ago too.
Thanks Daisy...... when I get back on the road and heal up I want to go riding....I will give you a call.

I think everyone that sees these pictures is shocked, especially since you made it out alive. Everyone is glad you made it out too!!! Scooter can be replaced or fixed. I almost had a simliar crunch happen to me a few years ago on a Suzuki 1200 Madura. I had gone out for a afternoon ride almost back home and stopped at a light as it turned yellow. Just as my feet touched the road I heard tires lock up behind me close, way too close. I glanced if anything was going through the light, and slammed the throttle in the same mili-second. He got stooped and I smoked the light, Suzuki would have ben proud! :D So being the mild mannered guy I am I let it go and and tooling towards home when he ran up behind me a couple feet away, blowing his horn , running his mouth. I invited him to pull over where we could discuss his intends up close and personal. Then he is going to try to run away when he realized he had pissed me off.I was not pissed because he almost ran over me , I was pissed because he intentionally ran up behind me a couple feet away from the back tire. A few miles down the road he realized I was not going away and his little car could not out run me he pulled over. He wasn't nearly as a tough as he thought moments before when he rolled his window up and locked the door as I discussed his options after almost running over me the first time, and I let that go, but the second time was a Nope! I bet he made efforts to be more attentive driving around motorcycles after I discussed with him :eek: his option of getting his _ss stomped the very next time he ever got close to me. I am glad this dog moves quickly too from a dead stand still!!

Really glad you made it through that five. I think my wife saw that there has already been over forty people killed on motorcycles this year in Tenn. Glad you didn't make a satistic report in California.

Thanks Ray...and glad you made it through your incident and your were able to convey the message to the driver about motorcycle safety:up:

Johnnieye

You must be living right 55! Sombody up there must be looking out for ya. From the look of the pics I would think your injuries would be much worse. Sorry that this happened buy glad you are ok!

Ray

The reality of it all, it was your time to go that day.Anyone that sees those pictures and rides a bike gets their complete attention. I have shared them with several people I know, I know today I rode up to my daughter's about 30 miles away ands I was watching those people that were behind me at possibly every light I got stopped at along the journey. My wife is ragging me more about being more careful too!!!:rant: Like I am possibly the most safest scooter rider I know except for an occasional rumble through the first fours gears. I think the dog does it pretty good too!! ( not talking about the old dog riding it either!)

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Five,

It's been a few weeks whats your status? Up and walking around freely? I suppose you might not want to disclose publicly with the pending case, however?

Five Five

Five,

It's been a few weeks whats your status? Up and walking around freely? I suppose you might not want to disclose publicly with the pending case, however?
Hey Eric,
Thanks for asking....I'm getting around and healing up... unable to disclose anything at this time.