Energy One

Man Down !

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
I posted a little PSA with one of your photos on my store FB page a couple hours ago and 14 people have reshared it already...not the most fun 15 minutes of fame but I think this getting around the net is good...people need shocked to wake 'em up!

Keeping you in my prayers

Staffy

Shocking - Wish you a quick recovery. Definitely life changing, keep a positive mind - Best wishes.

mymastiff

Wow, this evokes so many emotions, anger, revenge, thankfulness just to name a few. My greatest fear in full color here, always looking over my shoulder when stopped, here in Tampa it seems no one does anything other than talk/text and drive, bikers down constantly. Shocked and glad your alive, by the grace of god you were no more seriously injured. I would make her regret this for years to come, one way or another.

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
I posted a little PSA with one of your photos on my store FB page a couple hours ago and 14 people have reshared it already...not the most fun 15 minutes of fame but I think this getting around the net is good...people need shocked to wake 'em up!

Keeping you in my prayers
Yup. i've been posting her picture with that cell phone to her ear all over the net. Hope she likes the notoriety.

Abaco21

Wow

Your a tough nut to walk away from that.
The dude is ripped. Five is this old man's total inspiration. (I'll only be serious for about three more seconds) I'm convinced a lesser human specimen would have not made it through.

Back to me... Since this news and seeing the pics I've done a pushup! Wow, what a rush! I'm carbing up for another in June, and I'll be increasing my workouts from there!

So yea, I'm taking it on myself to give Bill a chuckle. But I really do think his conditioning played a major role in his outcome. So Five's inspired some to watch in their mirrors when stopped. I've always done that. But now, thanks to all this, I'm taking better care of myself.

Thanks five!

S.

Five Five

Supporting Member
The dude is ripped. Five is this old man's total inspiration. (I'll only be serious for about three more seconds) I'm convinced a lesser human specimen would have not made it through.

Back to me... Since this news and seeing the pics I've done a pushup! Wow, what a rush! I'm carbing up for another in June, and I'll be increasing my workouts from there!

So yea, I'm taking it on myself to give Bill a chuckle. But I really do think his conditioning played a major role in his outcome. So Five's inspired some to watch in their mirrors when stopped. I've always done that. But now, thanks to all this, I'm taking better care of myself.

Thanks five!

S.
Don't make me laugh Steve....it hurts the rib cage like all hell :roll::roll: Seriously I'm just a simple humble man ... GOD saved my ass on this one :up:

Five Five

Supporting Member
Yup. i've been posting her picture with that cell phone to her ear all over the net. Hope she likes the notoriety.

Don I love your conviction on this :up: and I can say that my misfortune has prompted many members to go out a share the pictures and consequences of using your cell phone while driving, I would like to think that everyone's conviction made a difference in public awareness today, and may have saved a life ....

minermark

Makes me want to start my ride with a cell jammer fired up in my pocket.
The good one's cover a 200 yard radis, i know what to get 55 for xmas........

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Supporting Member
Makes me want to start my ride with a cell jammer fired up in my pocket.
The good one's cover a 200 yard radius, i know what to get 55 for xmas........
that could end up being even more dangerous. they would then be in the middle of re-dialing when they hit you. :angry::angry::bang:

Jwooky

I amazed, angry, saddened, frightened and happy ( your ok), all at the same time.

We did about 200 miles yesterday and Ill tell you how conscience we were about keeping distance with the car in front and watching behind me. I have found myself becoming complacent about this before now.

We have to never stop being vigilant about our surrounding.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Five Five

Supporting Member
I amazed, angry, saddened, frightened and happy ( your ok), all at the same time.

We did about 200 miles yesterday and Ill tell you how conscience we were about keeping distance with the car in front and watching behind me. I have found myself becoming complacent about this before now.

We have to never stop being vigilant about our surrounding.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes on a speedy recovery.
thanks man .... ride safe and always leave yourself a way out

Ray

Wow Bill! The pictures certainly don't look like anyone would have walked away from at all.It wasn't your time to go for sure. Really glad you got away from that crash in as good of shape as you did. Be glad you were on a chopper, a regular bike possibly wouldn't have taken the hit as well and left you in as good of shape, if at all. Certainly you were being watched over and it wasn't your time to go just yet. Sorry I have been away for a while. All the people from this forum feel like family, but I would hate to see anything like this happen to anyone ...much less to the family. Will share these photos around here too..

Really glad you are ok ,,

Ray

wife is yelling at me , got to go she has her on pistol :eek:

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Supporting Member
how are you doing today, Bill. hope all is going the way it needs to.

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
Good to hear your doing well Bill. I can only imagine the pain you are in.
You may have broken ribs but I’m sure you also suffered a full body trauma from the hit.