Learning to be more helpful

Quasimodo

hey Curtis - like in any business there are some frustrating customers, but then you have so many happy and grateful customers. And I am one of them. I think you are doing a great job and even if something didn't work out the first time you fixed it afterwards, no if, no but.

so, thank you and hopefully see you soon!

skcchamp14

Well Curtis, I just want you to know that I appreciate everything that you have helped me with so far. You've taken time out of your day to help me answer my questions when my k-9 broke down, and you have helped me even diagnose things. I support you in every way sir.
Keep it up!

Ill be ordering from you again very soon!

Mr. Wright

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
What it comes down to is, patience, some things are going to take some time to get. I tell my customers that I can't afford to keep all the parts they need in stock, and sometimes it takes a little while to find them and get them. If it wasn't for the Kaptin and Donna, I'd be out of business too.
The only thing I can think of that could help, is when it can't be shipped the next day, if we just had some kind of time line on when to expect it, would help out a lot.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Lifetime Supporting Member
I’ve done business with Curtis since the beginning and I’ve never had any issues with delivery or his website. His website has improved quite a bit over the years.

In the beginning I used to joke that I would place an order and have to run to the mailbox because the shipping was so fast. It came pretty darn quick considering I’m in Louisiana and Curtis is in California.

Keep up the great work Curtis and thanks for sharing. It just reminds us that not everyone is happy.

I tend to avoid people who are impatient, have negative energy, and just aren’t very nice.

They are not worth my time,

Huw :chopper:

TapioK

Supporting Member
I know most US companies do not like to deliver to Europe, it is logistically hard and expensive, how it is with you Curtis?
I “know” D&D are working and/or developing a co-operation with small EU based shop, but I don’t want to go into details or mention an other company unless you OK it. Nor do I want to hijack this thread. Please give a hint and I delete this if out of line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know most US companies do not like to deliver to Europe, it is logistically hard and expensive, how it is with you Curtis?
I “know” D&D are working and/or developing a co-operation with small EU based shop, but I don’t want to go into details or mention an other company unless you OK it. Nor do I want to hijack this thread. Please give a hint and I delete this if out of line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I ship overseas on a regular basis. Most of the time it's okay. Once in a while it turns into a hassle. The bigger issue is almost always the greedy government's and they're absurd customs charges.

TapioK

Supporting Member
I ship overseas on a regular basis. Most of the time it's okay. Once in a while it turns into a hassle. The bigger issue is almost always the greedy government's and they're absurd customs charges.
There is a reason why I carry a Big and Heavy suitcase whenever I travel to Finland. It always goes back to US empty.... friends call me a Santa when I show up from US to our garage Tapio’s tax-free HD part service

francoblay1

The Spaniard
There is a reason why I carry a Big and Heavy suitcase whenever I travel to Finland. It always goes back to US empty.... friends call me a Santa when I show up from US to our garage Tapio’s tax-free HD part service
Yeah.... you would not believe how I miss having access to the APO!!!! :oldsmile:

My back-pack carried no clothes but BDM parts from Afghanistan to Spain :whoop::oldlaugh: