Headlight assembly

Energy One

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member

Jeff Beck

I hope one of you can steer me in the right direction I took photos this morning there are no screws under thereView attachment 91962View attachment 91962View attachment 91963View attachment 91964View attachment 91962View attachment 91963
That's an Adjure bucket, the slot at the bottom has a white nylon rope, pull it out and your trim ring will be loose. Clean everything before reassembling, I have never had any issues with either one of mine.
its hard to get out I have tried needle nose any suggestions

Jeff Beck

That's an Adjure bucket, the slot at the bottom has a white nylon rope, pull it out and your trim ring will be loose. Clean everything before reassembling, I have never had any issues with either one of mine.
I can’t get it to come out . No room and I tried needle nose pliers any suggestions

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Keep at it. It can be a bit of a pain to snag the nylon if it has moved some. Small screwdriver, small hemostats, awl...ect. You may have to push it one way or the other to find the end. Once you figure it out...easy peasy. When they are new, there is a small spring attached to one end of the nylon to make it easy to grip. When removing or replacing, push in on the headlamp. It helps take pressure off the beauty ring and nylon.20211018_075036.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Beck

Keep at it. It can be a bit of a pain to snag the nylon if it has moved some. Small screwdriver, small hemostats, awl...ect. You may have to push it one way or the other to find the end. Once you figure it out...easy peasy. When they are new, there is a small spring attached to one end of the nylon to make it easy to grip. When removing or replacing, push in on the headlamp. It helps take pressure off the beauty ring and nylon.View attachment 91968
Thx so much I will try it again