HDM INC. - www.bigdogpartskingpin.com WEBSITE ONLINE!

DannyViper

Best service ever! Even for us "gremlins" over in Europe. Needed "tons" of parts after getting rear-ended. All my questions answered in a professional way and also getting good tips of what to look for in damages. I arranged pick up of the parts myself so no hassel with freight to Norway. Both thumbs up and hopefully my dog will be back on the road soon:old2:

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
I am happy to say that everything I have ordered from HDM has been exactly what I needed and at a great price! The messages with Eric & Donna have been very helpful in figuring out a few things, that I had been scratching my head over! Thanks a bunch! I am sure to be doing more business with ya in the future! Just bought this and like it very much!D9955AB3-A4E7-4D62-922B-59882A585967.jpeg

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I am happy to say that everything I have ordered from HDM has been exactly what I needed and at a great price! The messages with Eric & Donna have been very helpful in figuring out a few things, that I had been scratching my head over! Thanks a bunch! I am sure to be doing more business with ya in the future! Just bought this and like it very much!View attachment 79063
I know this is a old post but speaking of these bags i have a few of these that i need to sell to make more run for parts...i bought these sometime ago and they are brand new never used still in the box..125.00 free shipping or wait till the May Thang and get them in person for 100.00

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I know this is a old post but speaking of these bags i have a few of these that i need to sell to make more run for parts...i bought these sometime ago and they are brand new never used still in the box..125.00 free shipping or wait till the May Thang and get them in person for 100.00
I might have a customer for one. It'll be a couple days for a back in town, and I'll check

Last edited:

Scorpio69

I recently purchased a compensator and other parts for my 2004 Ridgeback and I couldn’t be happier with my online shopping experience. Their website was user-friendly, making it easy to find the perfect item. The checkout process was smooth, and I received my order promptly. The compensator arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described on their website. I’m thrilled with the quality and will definitely shop for more parts in the future. Highly recommended!”