Gathering at Dave's

mastiffdave

im attempt to to post this from another site and don’t know if it’s legit But it might explain a few things..

ill Crack open a new barrel of ivomect and we can have a big gathering In may if needed. I’ve been known to partake of the vet box if needed so Guess I’ll go out and bring the vet meds in the house and set up the trip wires and perimeter flares. I know my brothers lifesrider and knotty boo boo has a knowledge of veterinarian medicine that Can transition over to the human side and heck ill bet Ken aka shovel has doctored himself more than once and probably many more on here as well.

off to tractor supply to hoard the ivomect As that generic stuff will be gold if it actually works. Lol.

mastiffdave

On a serious note. I hope and pray for everyone’s safety and our loved ones quick recovery of this crazy virus.

may place is open to everyone at anytime but I definitely understand everyone’s concern of this virus and I will not ask anyone to do anything that they done feel safe doing. That being said I have electric again and things are getting put back in place for the May gathering . I will be here and I will ride somewhere on that day , even if the main blue knights ride is cancelled, In honor of a great man and my best friend chief joe landers.

Grimmeute

im attempt to to post this from another site and don’t know if it’s legit But it might explain a few things..

ill Crack open a new barrel of ivomect and we can have a big gathering In may if needed. I’ve been known to partake of the vet box if needed so Guess I’ll go out and bring the vet meds in the house and set up the trip wires and perimeter flares. I know my brothers lifesrider and knotty boo boo has a knowledge of veterinarian medicine that Can transition over to the human side and heck ill bet Ken aka shovel has doctored himself more than once and probably many more on here as well.

off to tractor supply to hoard the ivomect As that generic stuff will be gold if it actually works. Lol.
Yes let’s hope it is legit.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member

Well if it doesnt work for the virus....atleast if we take the shot we know we wont get heart worms lol...and what tha hell with the knotty boo boo shit lmao

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
The sad part about going for a ride is there is no where to get a beer and sandwich. Makes you just do small rides and go back home earlier with no stops except for gas.
Couple weeks ago we did a run with a picnic lunch - Everyone packed their lunch, stopped at a county park that had picnic tables -- social distanced at tables -- I was the only one with a HOT lunch! Took the small backpacking stove, some frozen roast beef in gravy some beans rol and cheese. The roast beef and beans were in vacuum freezer bags. Put some water in the stove and couple minutes later I've got nice hot lunch -- Chopper guy gets creative baggers are eating cold!

mastiffdave

what is everyone’s thoughts on this now. .? The hotels here won’t rent rooms to travelers by night by orders of govenor, only long term rentals are legal. Thoughts?

roadie1389

Well according to the gov' of TX they are looking to open things up in the next week or so. So we either push it back to say June, or we carry on. My bike is almost ready to go.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Hmmmmm idk honestly....this going to be a tuff decision on what to do really...with motel restrictions kinda screws up several people of coming....roadie got a point by throwing june out there, i mean its a thought forsure

EZ Dog

But this won't pass until there is a vaccine. I think going forward it's all about social distancing. Especially for us that may have underlining physical conditions.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
My daughter is on quite a few med. chat sites. Drs n nurses saying most hospitals are laying off or furloughing people as they have no patients? Either we being fed a line of shit or all these medical people across the country are lying? Hell Dave, I'll pack a tent if you still wanna ride?

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I say we wait a couple more weeks, and see what the 1st of May brings. I still haven't canceled the camp grounds I booked for the week before, in hopes things will loosen up.