Gathering at Dave's

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Well Mike I am following your lead for May, as we talked the other night, was just holding off. It is going to be a couple of more months before we will know were we stand with this stuff, if we know then.
Yeah, if I'm wrong and its all clear by then it's not like we'll have trouble re-booking that hotel at that time of the year!

Besides now I have more time to stock up on NERF armaments!

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
I’ve talked to a couple of doctor friends. One was an Oral surgery who preformed emergency surgery on me Monday morning. This is going to dissipate in waves. This main hit will not go away till maybe June then everyone will go back to work and you will see another big spike for 30-45 days then another in September. Stadium football collage and Pro will most likely be cancelled

Last edited:

SB03chopper

The trouble is once it gets close to you, you really start watch out what you do. I'm not afraid of dying, but just not yet, besides I like to breathe, and this more or less takes your breath away.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Well speaking of it getting close to you my sister in law works at a local hospital, she works in medical records doing birth certificates for new born babies. The news just released that 1/3 of the hospitals employees have tested positive for COVID. Now my sister in law says shes one of the negative ones, but the reality of this has hit close to home in my mind, cause if she did have it, then my brother has it whom I let borrow my truck the other day, my nephew would have it who plays with my son, and I've been keeping my son as much as I can on my days off, my son's mother could have gotten it from my son, and I had to help her the other day get summer clothing out of her attic, my father keeps my son and nephew on Wednesdays which could have given it to my dad, my gf and her kids have been around me, so I could have given it to them, and this past weekend an MC I'm close to went for a ride and i could have given it to 8 members and their old ladies. After thinking long and hard about how fast and how many people could have gotten this just from my sister in law makes my stomach turn up side down. In all actuality there is no stopping this or getting ahead of it unless you actually do stay away from everyone. Family, friends, everyone!!! And here I am at work and have been close to a total of 6 co-workers tonight. Just makes me sick to think about it all.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I’ve talked to a couple of doctor friends. One was an Oral surgery who preformed emergency surgery on me Monday morning. This is going to dissipate in waves. This main hit will not go away till maybe June then everyone will go back to work and you will see another big spike for 30-45 days then another in September. Stadium football collage and Pro will most likely be cancelled
I agree totally.....its just got started....and this is one of the many problems to come....life will never be the same again after this

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Well speaking of it getting close to you my sister in law works at a local hospital, she works in medical records doing birth certificates for new born babies. The news just released that 1/3 of the hospitals employees have tested positive for COVID. Now my sister in law says shes one of the negative ones, but the reality of this has hit close to home in my mind, cause if she did have it, then my brother has it whom I let borrow my truck the other day, my nephew would have it who plays with my son, and I've been keeping my son as much as I can on my days off, my son's mother could have gotten it from my son, and I had to help her the other day get summer clothing out of her attic, my father keeps my son and nephew on Wednesdays which could have given it to my dad, my gf and her kids have been around me, so I could have given it to them, and this past weekend an MC I'm close to went for a ride and i could have given it to 8 members and their old ladies. After thinking long and hard about how fast and how many people could have gotten this just from my sister in law makes my stomach turn up side down. In all actuality there is no stopping this or getting ahead of it unless you actually do stay away from everyone. Family, friends, everyone!!! And here I am at work and have been close to a total of 6 co-workers tonight. Just makes me sick to think about it all.
Hell of a mess when you really thnk about it...

Minuteman

I just found out a couple of days ago that my cousins son in law was taken to the hospital by an ambulance and they determined that he has the virus and has been in ICU and is unconscious. they found out that he got it from work and they have tested other coworkers and found that 4 of them tested positive. His wife and their 2-children have been tested and came back negitive which is great The thing is they live up the next street from me, which is scary by itself. I am still working on a job-site but we are all keeping our distance, but starting to worry a little more then before, listen guys be careful and be safe out there.

chubs

Guru
It was a beautiful day today so brother, (Wireburner) brought his K9 out to the shed to change his front tire. Bear in mind the fact that we don't have the luxury of a tire changer, so we had to do it by hand. Took a bit off work to get the bead broke on the old tire, (those tires are stiffer than a honeymoon pecker)! once the old one was off and the rim cleaned up, the new tire went on fairly easy. dumped the dyna beads in through the valve stem, reinstalled the wheel, locked everything down good and tight, and on the road again!