Eric's a genius! Daymaker

Fat_Bastard

I'm on my third one.. got a black one this time.. love em
Hi Kel,

How long do they last? _________ :chopper:

This is my first! and I got it for $35.99 in Nov. 2018.
Yes, I like mine too, seems more current for 2019 than the old halogen and other plain LED single bulbs.
Plus admittance to the "Widow-Maker" club... :cheers:

bigkelk9

Hi Kel,

How long do they last? _________ :chopper:

This is my first! and I got it for $35.99 in Nov. 2018.
Yes, I like mine too, seems more current for 2019 than the old halogen and other plain LED single bulbs.
Plus admittance to the "Widow-Maker" club... :cheers:
My first didn’t last too long, about 8 months, my second lasted about two years, but I’m not a fair wether rider either.. I get caught in rain often and they don’t hold up for that. But Eric has had his for years, so all the fair wether riders out there are safe for many years to come. The only reason I switched out the second one was because one of the bulbs Jarred loose and you could see when you rode and drove me nuts. And I wanted to switch from the chrome to the black.

Ernie12

Hey guys did I do something wrong. 08 K9 when I turn on my ignition the light come on low beam and if I hit high beam the light goes off. So I start the bike to see if that makes a difference but it does the same thing. Maybe its a bad one??

Ernie12

I put my old one back in and it works fine. Are the bottom two lights on the Sunpie supposed to be for the highbeam?

This piece of crap is going back for an exchange.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I put my old one back in and it works fine. Are the bottom two lights on the Sunpie supposed to be for the highbeam?

This piece of crap is going back for an exchange.
Out of every 100,000 sold, someone has to get a bad one. Luck of the draw.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
should have bought two. lol
Best part is Amazon is easy to return and exchange. Or you can buy a Harley Daymaker for about $400..haha

The lower lights should be high beam the bigger two upper one is low beam.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I just put one in a few minutes in the silver bike...i like it alot...ordered one for the blue bike be here friday....i bought the Wisamic brand ...im sure it the same company makes it just a different name lol....we will see how long they hold up

Well mine too doesn’t work !
I don’t understand it, this is the 3rd different daymaker that I have ordered all different brands and none of them work. Connect my h4 bulb and sure enough that works .. guess I will stick with the standard h4 bulb