Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Got it figure out ,
The wires were reversed ..
I am a dumbass...
Bright side I now have 3 daymaker headlights
which wires? Probably other guy has same issue.

Well you got enough to last you 20 years now.

It was weird they didnt work for you I've had them in all units available personally no joke. Well except original ehc. Docs, WP, Rip and axles

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

which wires? Probably other guy has same issue.

Well you got enough to last you 20 years now.

It was weird they didnt work for you I've had them in all units available personally no joke. Well except original ehc. Docs, WP, Rip and axles

I had the wires messed up from docs headlight harness, I had a pigtail from an old headlight that I pulled out of my spare parts drawer and used it to switch the wires around. As soon as I pulled it out and looked at my setup , I recognized that the wires were not installed properly. Switched them around and sure enough that thing lights up my garage.

The headlight was a little loose in the adjure bucket, I used electrical tape around the black trim of the headlight and put about 3 layers around it, the headlight is fully seated and does not move inside the bucket.
Thanks and the light is awesome especially for the price..

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I had the wires messed up from docs headlight harness, I had a pigtail from an old headlight that I pulled out of my spare parts drawer and used it to switch the wires around. As soon as I pulled it out and looked at my setup , I recognized that the wires were not installed properly. Switched them around and sure enough that thing lights up my garage.

The headlight was a little loose in the adjure bucket, I used electrical tape around the black trim of the headlight and put about 3 layers around it, the headlight is fully seated and does not move inside the bucket.
Thanks and the light is awesome especially for the price..
Glad the problem is solved!

Loose? You kept the wave ring in the adjure, right? Mine is tight as hell in the adjure.

My replacement is not due until tomorrow . Probably wont get to until Monday and if it doesnt work I guess I will buy the one LED Bulb that shovelheadkicker has for $40
Check your wires coming from the headlight harness, I found that I had them installed into the plug wrong and that was my issue. Yellow wire is on top, white wire on the left from the front and ground is on the right

Glad the problem is solved!

Loose? You kept the wave ring in the adjure, right? Mine is tight as hell in the adjure.
I did not, Shit
Actually not sure if the ring will fit around light ?
Honestly the electrical tape really keeps it in place and provides a nice seal in between.
May add the ring tomorrow

Ernie12

Check your wires coming from the headlight harness, I found that I had them installed into the plug wrong and that was my issue. Yellow wire is on top, white wire on the left from the front and ground is on the right

I will check the wires when I take it apart again. Thanks