Supporting Member
Very nice
Thanks for the update and great work
Axel

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Our first shipment is arriving today folks.
The 58c will work in your 2010 bagger but you will need to send the OEM EHC to us so we can swap the d-sub shells from the OEM to the new module.
This is good news Curtis...I just sent you an email asking about mine...lol

Axel

Hi Guys,

hm, sorry, I have to tell to you that I have sended the first shipment with the upgrated EHC to Curtis, but they are still in the old housings, cause I simply have a delay to get the new boxes in time. However, the new electronic is implemented in the delivery what Curtis got yesterday. So, everything else is as described. I was a bit fast with my post yesterday, cause I was a bit proud of the product what took me about 4 months develope time with fun and tears... I hope it would be ok. Sorry again !

All the best!
Axel

Jwooky

That’s awesome, great features. It says a lot you continue to support and evolve your module.

I’d love to learn more about the Bluetooth module and how it could be used for other applications.

Axel

Hi Jwooky,

Thanks for the reply. The bluetooth module is not complicated. It´s just a low power Bluetooth 4,0 module with an implemented 12 Volt to 3,3 Volt converter, cause the usual bluetooth modules work all with 3,3 Volt. The 4 cables are: + 12 Volt, data out, data in, ground. The data speed is 9600 baud and I just send 3-5 bytes from the phone to the module / EHC per every request. You can use any kind of bluetooth terminal app to communicate with the EHC, no matter what operating system is installed.

I have first thought about to put the module in the EHC, but the position of the EHC in the bike will shield the high frequency waves. So, I decided to make an extra module what allow a better position under the seat outside of the battery box. I hope it is ok.

All the best!
Axel