Does your wife know the cost of the parts you keep ordering???

Energy One

King Lear

My wife agreed to the open belt drive today because we had been discussing it since August when I got the bike and now they are all completely out of production and out of stock! At least I'm getting the seat redone! In her defense, I bought the bike in August and have already done the Air Cleaner, V&H exhaust, spare seat, mirrors, foot pegs and a 1500lb chopper lift. So I guess I cant bitch too much

LHS

My wife’s the manager at our bank and we use bank card for everything. So she knows even when I just stop for a soda . It will pops up on her computer.
We’ve had the same checking account for 37 years and if I ever signed a check they would probably sent it back as a fictitious signature LOL.
Back before we had direct deposit at work I Would bring my check home lay it on the counter and never even open the envelope and Deb/the wife would open it Forge my signature and deposit it.
One time they gave me a $2.00 an hour raise at work and seeing as I never checked my check I went eight months without realizing they hadn’t put it on there. The HR lady at work caught it ( bless her heart ) That made for a really nice catch-up check 8 months later.
It took them about three weeks to figure it out and get a check made for me because they had to calculate all the overtime and vacation time etc. etc.
I’ve got to say though Deb lets me buy whatever I want.
( Well I probably couldn’t buy a hooker )
She might get a little bit out of shape about that.
She is definitely a keeper. We’ve been together over 40 years now

mjsk9

Perhaps it was the situation of going thru a divorce, but on the 2nd marriage I made the decision to keep separate bank accounts. This is not to say we don't discuss major purchases or perhaps better put, I "float" the idea repeatedly as in the instance when I bought the 2006 K9 in March of that year. I repeatedly mentioned I was thinking about buying a "chopper". Then on that day in March we exchanged our how was your day, what did you do today, etc., when I said, "oh, by the way, Steel Customs is delivering my new K9 tonight.