BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
I would love to join yall for the Bqq, i already know i cant make the crawfish thing. I'm going on an overnight field trip with my son that weekend. But if im reading this right the bqqq is sept 21 thru the 27. I looked at hoogle maps it would take about 15 to 20 hrs to get there, depending which route i take. Just not sure which bike i would bring. I know which one my gf would want to take. Lol.

awg

Guru
I would love to join yall for the Bqq, i already know i cant make the crawfish thing. I'm going on an overnight field trip with my son that weekend. But if im reading this right the bqqq is sept 21 thru the 27. I looked at hoogle maps it would take about 15 to 20 hrs to get there, depending which route i take. Just not sure which bike i would bring. I know which one my gf would want to take. Lol.
Take the bagger....it will be like taking the car.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Hey I take 4 days usually from Murrells Inlet and enjoy the ride. I do about 300miles a day. You're welcome to come along!
PM me if you're interested.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Hey, that's too straight for you. I thought you was gonna go south to the natchez trace and then go north. you ain't gonna beat minuteman like that.
Will depend on who's riding with me -- I can always do the long way on the return trip! And there's no mention of how I am getting from Murrells Inlet to Spartanburg in that map -- Might go to PA or something -- you never know!

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Hey I take 4 days usually from Murrells Inlet and enjoy the ride. I do about 300miles a day. You're welcome to come along!
PM me if you're interested.
I appreciate the offer to ride with you and may take you up on it but I'll have to see if my gf can get the time off from work to be able to go all week. I was thinking 2 days there, 2 days back and spending 2 days there. I would only have to take 3 days vacation that way and my gf 4 days, but will have to wait and see. But we will definitely let you know for sure.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Take the bagger....it will be like taking the car.
That is the one my gf would pick for sure. lol. I wish there was a way to take both but my gf cant drive a motorcycle. Not to mention shes only 5'2, 110lbs and probably would be on her tip toes when coming to a stop and even if she could she drive wouldn't be able to hold the weight of the Mastiff up.

Minuteman

Supporting Member
I appreciate the offer to ride with you and may take you up on it but I'll have to see if my gf can get the time off from work to be able to go all week. I was thinking 2 days there, 2 days back and spending 2 days there. I would only have to take 3 days vacation that way and my gf 4 days, but will have to wait and see. But we will definitely let you know for sure.
Wow, that is differently making it a short time at Dave's farm. I am like Mike and only do about 250-300 miles per day. Also I do not ride on highways which makes it a longer trip, but enjoyable.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Wow, that is differently making it a short time at Dave's farm. I am like Mike and only do about 250-300 miles per day. Also I do not ride on highways which makes it a longer trip, but enjoyable.
It will boil down to vacation time that my gf can take. I hope we can stay the whole week, and we wouldn't go all hwy, I'm actually about four hrs and 216 miles closer than Mike so we could do 350 a day and be there in 2 days with the route he came up with. Or I could try and do another route all back roads and make it in about a day and a half. I've never been to Dave's, but I've read great things. Plus it would be nice to be with a group that love our bikes as much as i do.

mastiffdave

It will boil down to vacation time that my gf can take. I hope we can stay the whole week, and we wouldn't go all hwy, I'm actually about four hrs and 216 miles closer than Mike so we could do 350 a day and be there in 2 days with the route he came up with. Or I could try and do another route all back roads and make it in about a day and a half. I've never been to Dave's, but I've read great things. Plus it would be nice to be with a group that love our bikes as much as i do.
Another option for you is to fly her in and pick up at airport about 15 min away and than she could ride home with you on the bike.. Hope to see you here.

fomanh

Hi all. I’m interested in the trip to BBBBQ in May. What are the specific dates? Also, which hotel do most folks stay at?

SB03chopper

I use Booking, and one of the cheapest is HomeTowne Studios & Suites Bentonville. It is about 5 miles from Dave's. For BBBQ in Sept, you better start looking now, as they fill up with 200,000 or so bikes. All kinds of Bikes, great people, and great roads to ride. Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else that shows up.