BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

LHS

Looks like barefoot waterskiing only without the boat and the Life vest. He does have a Cat and a Cape though so that’s covered LOL. Usually though when you go down like he does in turned one you let go of the rope. I don’t think you’d wanna let go of the rope in this case though or else you’re going to wind up on dry land with that road rash SBO3chopper mentioned. You know Knot when I was A whole lot younger man I was just retarded enough I probably would’ve gave that a shot but now that I’m a whole lot older = I’m still retarded enough to give it a try LOL. If I can make it down to Dave‘s and you set it up Knot and go first I’d probably still give it a try under one condition ( The ambulance is already sitting there standing by) LOL.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Looks like barefoot waterskiing only without the boat and the Life vest. He does have a Cat and a Cape though so that’s covered LOL. Usually though when you go down like he does in turned one you let go of the rope. I don’t think you’d wanna let go of the rope in this case though or else you’re going to wind up on dry land with that road rash SBO3chopper mentioned. You know Knot when I was A whole lot younger man I was just retarded enough I probably would’ve gave that a shot but now that I’m a whole lot older = I’m still retarded enough to give it a try LOL. If I can make it down to Dave‘s and you set it up Knot and go first I’d probably still give it a try under one condition ( The ambulance is already sitting there standing by) LOL.
Lmao DONT LET GO PERIOD...

Lmao i will go first...ive done way crazier shit than this....all we need is plywood on the ground and then some tarps...thick tarps not those walmart tarps....soap it up real good add water and let the fun begin...l

Lmao u should have seen what ive done with a volkswagon hood in snow and a 3 wheeler...damnit boy what a ride lmao

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Alrighty folks. Im more than done with all this mess. Lets get the party planned! Ive got my room booked for BBBQ. Now, whats everybody wanna eat? Lets hear it!

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Alrighty folks. Im more than done with all this mess. Lets get the party planned! Ive got my room booked for BBBQ. Now, whats everybody wanna eat? Lets hear it!
It has been my experience that anything you bring is outstanding!! I’ll be there, and Make evert effort to bring Blacktopper and Razorback.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
It has been my experience that anything you bring is outstanding!! I’ll be there, and Make evert effort to bring Blacktopper and Razorback.
Thank you for the compliment. I try. I know you boys will always be riding in. How many more will be there? Ive got a few idears but kinda need a round about count. Who else is in?

Last edited: