BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

Energy One

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Ok, I know it's REALLY REALLY early for most of you but I've started my route planning already.

Rough map (very rough) so far is https://goo.gl/maps/VpX2oBuYZFLAQtjaA

Need to add more miles -- Can't leave a chance that Minuteman will get high mileage again next year!
Hey Roadie -- I can always alter this path to do the Natchez-Trace Parkway north to South then to BB&BBQ -- I know that was on your list of roads to ride.

roadie1389

If you are at all serious maybe we can meet in PA and ride thru Grand Canyon of PA (wellsboro PA area) and then wonder out the rest of the way.
Is this for BBBBQ next yr or Dave crawfish boil? This yr was such a disaster. First my aunt passed, dealing with her estate, then father in law passes, and work snowballed. My goal is to get more adventure rides in. I missed going to bbbbq this yr and missed big bend with Eric. How much time you blocking off for this? I will pencil my time off.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Is this for BBBBQ next yr or Dave crawfish boil? This yr was such a disaster. First my aunt passed, dealing with her estate, then father in law passes, and work snowballed. My goal is to get more adventure rides in. I missed going to bbbbq this yr and missed big bend with Eric. How much time you blocking off for this? I will pencil my time off.
I believe this is BBBQ. Crawfish boil is May 16th.

roadie1389

Ok, I know it's REALLY REALLY early for most of you but I've started my route planning already.

Rough map (very rough) so far is https://goo.gl/maps/VpX2oBuYZFLAQtjaA

Need to add more miles -- Can't leave a chance that Minuteman will get high mileage again next year!
Btw google maps sucks. It reroutes when you send like. Send a screen shot of route or export as a kml.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Will send a pic of some the alternative routes I'm looking at.
One was me riding to the bottom of Natchez Trace then riding it to nashville area then to Daves.
One was up to Wellsboro PA and then down thru johnstown, cherohala skyway. loojout mountain then to Daves.
And yes this is for BB&BBQ route.
I'm open to ideas as well.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
IF Dave is still up for everyone? MastiffDave has a farm right in the middle of Rogers Ar. We do food or the BBBQ is just down the road. My bbq is better tho...
And down the street ain't no one making Peach Cobler on a Dutch oven over an open fire!
I spoke to Dave the other night and I'm pretty sure he's going to be set for us at BB&BBQ.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I'm booked at same Hotel I was using last time Check in Mon 21st check out Monday 28th, $47/night (2 queen beds)

If anyone is going reach out if you want to split the room (be really cheap then) and let me know -- for those if you not wanting to camp out.

This place is close to the farm and can easily take back roads back and forth -- less than 1/2mile on highway!

mastiffdave

I should have replied earlier but gee whiz things keep flaring up. Yes I think things will be good for May and bbbq. the important stuff is standing again but tons of debris still to pick up. The most important thing next is to get electric ran to the shop and the bigdog barn. I’ve got two live meters to hook to but need to finish overhead wires and connect And electrical is not my real strong point. Stuff happens and it’s sometimes not real good stuff when I get around electrical current.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Dang it Dave....I know you are busting a**. While scenery has changed, that aint why we show up every year. Its YOU BUFFY n JOEY! I can only speak for myself but I cant wait to roll in again. And please remember...." a man's got to know his limitations. If ya aint good with 'lectric, call somebody! Dont risk it bro..... see ya soon.

Minuteman

Dang it Dave....I know you are busting a**. While scenery has changed, that aint why we show up every year. Its YOU BUFFY n JOEY! I can only speak for myself but I cant wait to roll in again. And please remember...." a man's got to know his limitations. If ya aint good with 'lectric, call somebody! Dont risk it bro..... see ya soon.
Looking forward to seeing the place and thanks Dave.

SB03chopper

Well I just changed my time there for the BBBQ to Sept. 14-27, so I'll be there to help finish up anything that still needs to be done. Plus I'll be there May 11-17 to help with things too. Who knows maybe I'll move to Arkansas. LOL