Big radious 2 into 1

aspen874

They are hard to come by, I just got Rick (Skodog) to sell me his off of his K9 that got totaled, check with Shannon he may know where a set is if the owner will part with them.

aspen874

that sucks, I will keep an eye out for you. What bike do you plan on putting these on, sometimes it makes a difference.

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Jonathan, I have a supertrapp 2-1 off my 107 ..
be real cheap
Carl
I’ll take it, got a small set back today. Dealer has a soft heart! The guy who put a deposit on the bike . Today is day 7 and the bank turned him down. He’s trying to gather cash. Dealer is giving him 7 more days! I have CASH!!!!!!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll take it, got a small set back today. Dealer has a soft heart! The guy who put a deposit on the bike . Today is day 7 and the bank turned him down. He’s trying to gather cash. Dealer is giving him 7 more days! I have CASH!!!!!!
Must know the guy....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

roadie1389

Some people do still have a good heart. This might be his dream bike and really wants it. The dealer just has a soft spot. Ya never now.

Slick117

This is my bike that is being sold......I traded my ridgeback for a road King. I can't say enough good things about Freddie and Steve at Monarch Motorsports, who have the bike. These guys move 80 to 100 bikes a month during the riding season by being stand up guys. That's pretty good for a used bike dealer not affiliated with a major brand. I know it is prolly very frustrating to both Jonathan and the other guy trying to buy the bike. Whichever one gets the bike, I hope they get as much enjoyment out of it as I did.