Big radious 2 into 1

aspen874

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
They are hard to come by, I just got Rick (Skodog) to sell me his off of his K9 that got totaled, check with Shannon he may know where a set is if the owner will part with them.

aspen874

Supporting Member
that sucks, I will keep an eye out for you. What bike do you plan on putting these on, sometimes it makes a difference.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I’ll take it, got a small set back today. Dealer has a soft heart! The guy who put a deposit on the bike . Today is day 7 and the bank turned him down. He’s trying to gather cash. Dealer is giving him 7 more days! I have CASH!!!!!!
Must know the guy....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
After the 7 days the guy selling will feel just fine taking liferider's cash I'm sure....lol.
Haha yep I'm sure! Just surprised sales guy doesn't want it today. Beer money...lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

roadie1389

Some people do still have a good heart. This might be his dream bike and really wants it. The dealer just has a soft spot. Ya never now.

Slick117

This is my bike that is being sold......I traded my ridgeback for a road King. I can't say enough good things about Freddie and Steve at Monarch Motorsports, who have the bike. These guys move 80 to 100 bikes a month during the riding season by being stand up guys. That's pretty good for a used bike dealer not affiliated with a major brand. I know it is prolly very frustrating to both Jonathan and the other guy trying to buy the bike. Whichever one gets the bike, I hope they get as much enjoyment out of it as I did.