Big Dog Biker 2021! 14 Years.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Just upgraded, only been a member for a short time but I reckon the information I have got from reading through the posts has saved me more than the membership fee already, being from Australia I will be more than happy to pay any additional costs for shipping
Let me see what the shipping charge is and we will go from there. It's not heavy or large but I know it was about $10 just to go to Canada.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Big Dog Biker Forum has been alive for going on 14 years this year.

As we approach our 15th anniversary, and with everything else going on throughout the country/world. The forum crew at bigdogbiker hope this medium has been a little sense of normalcy and a little escape.

Spring is approaching! If you already are not out riding you will be soon!

Anyways, as Daytona is happening (thankfully) there may be some reduced events as we saw last year. The large rally's like the Daytona's, Strugis, AZ Bike week will all probably continue for obvious reasons they bring a lot of money to the towns. I think we all may lose some of the smaller more local events. What the bigdogbiker forum has is a now 14 year history of making and creating our own events! We are way ahead of the curve.

Our “Supporting Membership” while pays to keep these forum lights on & up and running, additional support from everyone was used at Mastiff Daves to buy the beer, prizes, & honorable 100k bigdogbiker mileage patches for the 3 forum members that can wave their hand for that kinda mileage on a Big Dog. It would be great to be able to continue this as well as grow it in other areas of the country.

Without this forum & the knowledge on it I think a lot of these bikes would be left as garage art or torn apart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After some discussion with the bigdogbiker.com steering committee on ways to continue to improve here at BigDogBiker we are presenting to you!

bigdogbiker.com forum challenge coins/bottle openers!

View attachment 83373

Supporting Membership is just a small donation for a 1 year honorable membership, it has been $21 for well over 10 years and now it's just slightly moving up to $30 per year to pay for the coin & shipping. So you will receive the "Supporting Member" Banner next to your name & in the mail 1 unique NEW BigDogBiker thick 1.5” Custom Challenge Coin (Made in the USA by a Veteran Owned Company).

The increase in price doesn’t even cover the cost of the challenge coin & shipping, and the goal is to simply have more people sign up and become a social supporting member of the forum, share the knowledge of owning these bikes and be able to hopefully increase the forum presence at any events held by our members!

As HDM INC (www.bigdogpartskingpin.com) places a tremendous value on this forum community, the customers love for these machines and the knowledge everyone freely shares has also offered up a custom discount code (which be included in the mail of the coin) eligible for a 1 time use for purchase of any parts for your Big Dog from www.bigdogpartskingpin.com.

Worth mentioning... there has been a “Lifetime Supporting Membership” which has been more of an honorable membership for some of the OG contributors of the forum. Some of those folks are still around and some may have moved on for whatever reason. Either way the “Lifetime Supporting Membership” has been removed as anyone who has that membership now can not contribute even if they try as the software does not allow. With that said, all is NOT lost. A new category will be added “Legacy Member” which will go out to a limited few that simply paved the way for this forum in the early days. Folks like Tim, Raywood, Gasman, etc.

For anyone that has become a supporting member in 2021 hit me up with your mailing address. Otherwise for anyone else that their supporting membership is expired, sign up now! Or if it will be expiring at some point this year, just wait until then and renew your membership for $30 and include your shipping address in the PayPal to receive the challenge coin.

To become a supporting member click the members drop down and "forum upgrades"
View attachment 83375
Hey I just purchased the subscription. Sure would like to receive that coin. This forum is awesome. I've been able to perform al kinds of maintenance and repairs thanks to the people in this forum. Thanks to everyone's input.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Hey I just purchased the subscription. Sure would like to receive that coin. This forum is awesome. I've been able to perform al kinds of maintenance and repairs thanks to the people in this forum. Thanks to everyone's input.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It doesn't appear to have gone through. I don't see it on our end, can you double check? I see someone else's but not yours.

There are quite a few coins left, it's not something that is made in small quantities. I'd like to keep this going yearly, so it will be a little bragging rights on how many you can claim to your name..haha

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE 2022!

I first want to apologize to a few folks, I got a little behind on sending these coins out. I still have them and will continue to distribute, collect as many as you can year-after-year! My phone broke and I never signed back up to that specific email account so I was missing notifications at least I will use that as my excuse! Anyways, I got all caught up this evening and everything will go out in the mail in the AM! You all received email with tracking from HDM. I threw in a little extra swag to everyone regardless if you just signed up this week or a few months ago. My fault so you all get a lil'extra!

Anyways, I wanted to bring this up to the top for 2022! As we are now getting spring riding fever.

The supporting membership will help to contribute some some of the bigdogbiker.com forum events this year with the first out in TN. So this membership just helps pay the way to make these events a little easier on all in attendance, if you can't attend you're still a brother and your support just helps another! We hope everyone can make it! There is already a lot of organization going on behind the scenes for May, it will be a good time! We have quite the committee and already got some stuff ordered.

Dave's out in Arkansas will be later in the year and the forum supporting members will all contribute in that as well. We will try to do something in Sturgis this year as well.

Let's keep this amazing forum going! Thank you to everyone that contributes! See you guys on the road this year! I am looking forward to warmer weather there was some fucking flurries of snow this AM! With the 50mph gust of wind I got a little cleaning up to do in the yard.... again......KS wind is relentless.

A little picture before they found their way into an envelope. There's some more goodies in the package for ya'll!

Hope everyone has got their bikes dialed in and ready to rock & roll.IMG_20220322_184838523.jpg