An Improved BDM Manual

blymtnwild1

New to the forum

Hello all!

My name is John, I am in the Fresno, Ca. area, and just got my first Big Dog. Bitchin' bike, but I'm having a couple issues. The clutch lever is super stiff, got a leak from somewhere in the tranny, and after riding the thing home and losing the oil, can't shift past second. Any suggestions? Also, how can I get ahold of one of the repair manuals. Thanks, in advance, for any and all help.

John

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Hello all!

My name is John, I am in the Fresno, Ca. area, and just got my first Big Dog. Bitchin' bike, but I'm having a couple issues. The clutch lever is super stiff, got a leak from somewhere in the tranny, and after riding the thing home and losing the oil, can't shift past second. Any suggestions? Also, how can I get ahold of one of the repair manuals. Thanks, in advance, for any and all help.

John
Hi John, do a search in the Forum (Have a look at the Sub-Forums for each specific area) ... the issues you are describing have been already answered in the past for sure.

If you don´t find the answers you are looking for start a new thread under the "Help Wanted" Section...

For the Manual, if you cannot download it from these links previously posted by BroadBand, send me a PM with your email addy and I will send it to you. :up:

Welcome again, I did notice you did Introduce yourself b4. :cheers:

Domovoy06

Hello!
For the examination of the court is required for motorcycle parts catalog and repair manual for Pitbull 2006. Help please! Email in profile.

Links are not active on the hosting simplefilehost.com.

* sorry for the English - use Google translator *

Thank you!

AZBigDog

I'm in need of an 04 Bulldog manual if anyone has one. I thought I had it but can't find.

also, if anyone would like to provide me with all these manuals, I'd be more than happy to host them for people to download.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Hello!
For the examination of the court is required for motorcycle parts catalog and repair manual for Pitbull 2006. Help please! Email in profile.

Links are not active on the hosting simplefilehost.com.

* sorry for the English - use Google translator *

Thank you!
Where´r you from?

Right HERE Bro :up:

I do have Manuals in PDF if anyone is interested. :2thumbs:

:cheers:

A. T. Jones

Does anyone have a blow up diagram of starter jack shaft components. I can't find it in any of the service manuals that I have. Would be greatly appreciated with an Ata boy!/girl! On top.

ChopperFred

Does anyone have a blow up diagram of starter jack shaft components. I can't find it in any of the service manuals that I have. Would be greatly appreciated with an Ata boy!/girl! On top.
Just now saw your post. The jack shaft components for my 2004 Chopper are similar to 1998 Harley Softail. Here are two pages from the Harley manual.

Attachments