An Improved BDM Manual

Energy One

EZ Dog

Is there an S&S 117cu. in. motor manual on the Internet.

Only documentation I am missing.

Keith

ronson1977

Unfortunately .... that violates several laws and (trust me on this) Big Dog Legal would be sending you a nice little notification from their General Counsel. :job:
Can I get a quote for a service manual for an 08 Mastiff. Seems your PM box is full. Thanks ,Ron

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Can I get a quote for a service manual for an 08 Mastiff. Seems your PM box is full. Thanks ,Ron
WB Cycles is no Longer his website went down :down:. Oddly enough didn't see anyone mention it on this site, but may have just missed the post. I was trying to go to his site to order a breather bracket and found out it didn't exist.

Order through Big Dog Performance Parts or ebay, I think there are a few on there last I checked.

cdogg556

Guru
Gasman, do you have any of these service manuals available? I am in need of one for my 2005 Bulldog, if you do I would like to get one from you, thanks.

ronson1977

WB Cycles is no Longer his website went down :down:. Oddly enough didn't see anyone mention it on this site, but may have just missed the post. I was trying to go to his site to order a breather bracket and found out it didn't exist.

Order through Big Dog Performance Parts or ebay, I think there are a few on there last I checked.
That sux,:job: wonder what happened. Thanks for the info bro.

05 old dog

cdogg...the 05 manual is very lacking in info...ask raywood i think he said he has and the 07 has way more info in it...ive got the 05 manual and it is not very helpful or detailed...my 02

Dlandbob

Anyone have a 2003 Chopper Maual? Ineed one bad, I have been piecing one together online with stuff everyone has been sending me and yet, everything I need to fix is never listed.

Thanks

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Does anybody has a PDF of a 2007 K-9 for me? In exchange a tour to the coffeeshops and red light district of Amsterdam when you are in Holland!

churcott69

I am looking for a full service manual for my 2004 pitbull anyone have one they can hook me up with? Thank you so much i need all the help i can get.

Stretch

Well I had way too much crammed in that small BDM manual 3 ring. So I picked up a new slightly larger 3 D ring binder from the office shop. Put in the BDM manual , the S&S super G, S&S super sidewinder, and BDM troubleshooting flow chart. Designed a new cover, side cover and rear cover sheets. Turned out pretty good. Generic enough to pass around... well besides the side cover.

So here's what they look like.

Front Cover

Side Cover

Rear Cover

Its what's on the inside that counts...

BDM Manual

Little tabs for quick greasy hands flipping

Troubleshooting Diagnosis flow charts

S&S Super G

S&S Super Sidewinder

Plus more room for expansion, but not so big that its hard to move around and keep on the shelf. But a nice change over the tight squeeze I had in the factory binder. Plus I have been and predict alot more use of it with the current project.

I have a PDF file for the front and rear and can make about anything for anybody for the sides (just don't ask for cool artwork, but if you got it, I can use it), so just ask and I'll shoot them over to you.
Hello
If you still have the pdf's for the front and back please let me know
Thanks

Rob66

Well I ordered a set of Manuals,Hat,T shirt, Battery Charger fro BDM Performance Products on 9th feb, nothing even sent yet and I can't get any sense by e mail or on the phone.

but guess what they took the money......::bang:

has anyone had a good experience with these guys ? I hope I'm just unlucky.

Makani

Only in Detroit!

I lived a few years outside of D-Town. You represent well! This is an excellant setup! I am glad I saw your post. Now, it seems like it might be a stretch if I find a bike and the person actually has a manual. Cause I serious doubt a dealer that sells one now will have one. May be an indicator if the bike has been maintained well. I owned and sold a manual with my Warrior. Thanks for posting this...Tamara

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I lived a few years outside of D-Town. You represent well! This is an excellant setup! I am glad I saw your post. Now, it seems like it might be a stretch if I find a bike and the person actually has a manual. Cause I serious doubt a dealer that sells one now will have one. May be an indicator if the bike has been maintained well. I owned and sold a manual with my Warrior. Thanks for posting this...Tamara
Yep! I used mine last Friday!

bulldog2005

Gas Man's improved BDM Manual

To Gas Man,

Your service manual seems to be more complete than what they give as a regular service Manual. Any way to download this information? I have a 2005 Bulldog with E carbs, S&S 117 cu.in.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I don't think there are downloads.

You can buy one from BDPP. Then just add in the stuff I posted about.