Airbrush repair

Energy One

Reeper

To answer your questions
They have awesome customer service and they setup an account for you with a login , they post pics of the concept and will only move forward when you approve. I had many conversations with them via telephone “Simon” from
Cei. Even with me being over the top they worked at really developing the concept and provided me with the details on how things would look, they know their shit. I wouldn’t change anything or done anything different the paint turned out better than I could have imagined. After using many local painters they will be getting my business again when it’s time to touch up the paint on the big bear.
They were very quick once the work was started , they were fairly priced as well. My full paint job with headlight bucket cost 4500.00 I will say I have had other jobs that were not even close to the detail cost me also set half of what they charged for the more detailed work . I think it took them about 4 to 6 weeks to complete even with all the phone consults and changes I made to the final version. Good luck your in good hands
Pauldeepsea, thanks for the information much appreciated. Also you’re bike looks Awsome. I will let you know how it turns out.

Brent Herridge

Paul - thanks for sharing details. And your bike does look great.

Scott - keep us posted on yours.

I might be in the market for paint one day. I have some other priorities first, but I looked through Cutting Edge's gallery and found some pretty cool ideas.

Reeper

Looks great, you were originally looking for a repair, what do you end up having them do?
I had a chip in rear fender. The tank was blistering around cap. When they started repair they found that the factory paint did not adhere to primer. So one thing after another I had all the Tins repainted. I would not have gotten the color to match perfectly so we just repainted the All the Tins. It sucked, but all said and done it turned out pretty awesome.

Jwooky

I had a chip in rear fender. The tank was blistering around cap. When they started repair they found that the factory paint did not adhere to primer. So one thing after another I had all the Tins repainted. I would not have gotten the color to match perfectly so we just repainted the All the Tins. It sucked, but all said and done it turned out pretty awesome.
They did an amazing job!