2021 Get togethers

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Bike Week Daytona, March 6th. Probably again the following Saturday, the 13th. Leesburg Bike Fest April. Biketoberfest, Daytona in October.
Hey JR! Looking forward to meeting you during bike week. Been checking the weather for next weekend. Looks like they are forecasting 66 & rain for the 6th. Total bummer. So if that day gets shot because of inclement weather I will be to River Grille on the 13th! Cheers Brother!

JR03CHOPPER

Hey JR! Looking forward to meeting you during bike week. Been checking the weather for next weekend. Looks like they are forecasting 66 & rain for the 6th. Total bummer. So if that day gets shot because of inclement weather I will be to River Grille on the 13th! Cheers Brother!
It's Florida. It will change 5 times in the hour leading up. Worst case scenario for me...I'll drive my truck! I gots to get out!!! Lol!

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Well it looks like I may have to pass on both trips to the farm this year.
For me it's not an cheap trip -- Ususally 8 days on the road, plus the time there. This year it doesn't look like it's going to be in my budget, I probably will not get any real trips in this year and just be riding locally. Even if I push hard (for me) and cut it to 6 days travel by the time I add up gas, meals and hotels it will break the bank this year.
If I can figure out anything to change this of I will show up but I'm not counting on it at this point.
Maybe next year.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Well it looks like I may have to pass on both trips to the farm this year.
For me it's not an cheap trip -- Ususally 8 days on the road, plus the time there. This year it doesn't look like it's going to be in my budget, I probably will not get any real trips in this year and just be riding locally. Even if I push hard (for me) and cut it to 6 days travel by the time I add up gas, meals and hotels it will break the bank this year.
If I can figure out anything to change this of I will show up but I'm not counting on it at this point.
Maybe next year.
That's unfortunate news Mike, but shit happens. Hopefully you can figure out how to wrangle one trip at least.

JoeFin

Calif sure ain't looking too good this year.

Once again the Redwood Run has been canceled. For those that haven't been, it's a 3 day campout / biker get together that has been going on for 42 years.

Street Vibrations in Reno is still a go but it's more of a "Clamping" event. Don't even think about the Bunny Ranch, they tripple their prices for the event.

Everyone here is talking about Sturges but you can count me out for any 650 Mi per day "Iron Butt Challenge" group rides. For 1 Mama don't camp in tents - just ain't gonna happen. Going to have 1 of my boys trailer my bike to the State line where I'll hitch it to the back of the 5th wheel and tow doubles legally into South Dakota

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Calif sure ain't looking too good this year.

Once again the Redwood Run has been canceled. For those that haven't been, it's a 3 day campout / biker get together that has been going on for 42 years.

Street Vibrations in Reno is still a go but it's more of a "Clamping" event. Don't even think about the Bunny Ranch, they tripple their prices for the event.

Everyone here is talking about Sturges but you can count me out for any 650 Mi per day "Iron Butt Challenge" group rides. For 1 Mama don't camp in tents - just ain't gonna happen. Going to have 1 of my boys trailer my bike to the State line where I'll hitch it to the back of the 5th wheel and tow doubles legally into South Dakota
If ya gonna trailer anyway, come on down to the Farm in September for BBBQ. Always a good time and great rides. Hell, have Mama drive the Glamper and you can ride till ya tired?

srisk

Calendar Participant
Great meeting you a River grill! The good time expanded on Main Street with the Wild 6

SB03chopper

Well I have my hotel for the BBBQ all week, and will be at Lake of the Ozark Bike Fest the week before. If you set up dates for sure in May I might be able to make it this year.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Well I have my hotel for the BBBQ all week, and will be at Lake of the Ozark Bike Fest the week before. If you set up dates for sure in May I might be able to make it this year.
May's ride @ Daves will be the 15th. See ya there Steve!