2021 Get togethers

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Bike Week Daytona, March 6th. Probably again the following Saturday, the 13th. Leesburg Bike Fest April. Biketoberfest, Daytona in October.
Hey JR! Looking forward to meeting you during bike week. Been checking the weather for next weekend. Looks like they are forecasting 66 & rain for the 6th. Total bummer. So if that day gets shot because of inclement weather I will be to River Grille on the 13th! Cheers Brother!

JR03CHOPPER

Hey JR! Looking forward to meeting you during bike week. Been checking the weather for next weekend. Looks like they are forecasting 66 & rain for the 6th. Total bummer. So if that day gets shot because of inclement weather I will be to River Grille on the 13th! Cheers Brother!
It's Florida. It will change 5 times in the hour leading up. Worst case scenario for me...I'll drive my truck! I gots to get out!!! Lol!

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Well it looks like I may have to pass on both trips to the farm this year.
For me it's not an cheap trip -- Ususally 8 days on the road, plus the time there. This year it doesn't look like it's going to be in my budget, I probably will not get any real trips in this year and just be riding locally. Even if I push hard (for me) and cut it to 6 days travel by the time I add up gas, meals and hotels it will break the bank this year.
If I can figure out anything to change this of I will show up but I'm not counting on it at this point.
Maybe next year.

Th3InfamousI

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Well it looks like I may have to pass on both trips to the farm this year.
For me it's not an cheap trip -- Ususally 8 days on the road, plus the time there. This year it doesn't look like it's going to be in my budget, I probably will not get any real trips in this year and just be riding locally. Even if I push hard (for me) and cut it to 6 days travel by the time I add up gas, meals and hotels it will break the bank this year.
If I can figure out anything to change this of I will show up but I'm not counting on it at this point.
Maybe next year.
That's unfortunate news Mike, but shit happens. Hopefully you can figure out how to wrangle one trip at least.