2016 Big Dog.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
They make a riser for V&H pipes that raise the pegs about 1-1.5" .

My ex hated the risers for long rides just put her feet up higher, I bought shorter pipes to install to flip the risers upside down and allow for more passenger leg room. She left , haven't done it yet to see how it works ...lol

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
My wife complains that her feet are too high up without the risers, my pegs clear the exhaust so there's no reason to install them.[/QUOTE]
You meant to say WITH the risers? :D:D:D

BWG56

Guru
I'm tellin ya they are on backward, look on the blue bike how the front of the bracket matches the curve of the swing arm facing the front of the bike and yours facing the rear don't match the curve of the swing arm.

Now on a different note my wife loves it when her feet are high in the air:sex::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

cdogg556

Guru
If you really look Ker, the bolt is offset from center of the frame rail, it's slightly forward, now look at Franco's, his looks slightly offset backwards, so if he were to reverse them wouldn't the peg mount hang out past the frame rail, and I am not sure but I bet there is a dowel that keeps it from spinning since there is only one bolt, unlike ours that have two! Wouldn't that mean that they can only be installed in one direction????

BWG56

Guru
If you really look Ker, the bolt is offset from center of the frame rail, it's slightly forward, now look at Franco's, his looks slightly offset backwards, so if he were to reverse them wouldn't the peg mount hang out past the frame rail, and I am not sure but I bet there is a dowel that keeps it from spinning since there is only one bolt, unlike ours that have two! Wouldn't that mean that they can only be installed in one direction????
Go get another cup of coffee, your slowing down Brother, there's a right and left, try switching them, did ya spit that coffee out yet:oldconfused::oldlaugh::smash::sorry:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I'm tellin ya they are on backward, look on the blue bike how the front of the bracket matches the curve of the swing arm facing the front of the bike and yours facing the rear don't match the curve of the swing arm.

Now on a different note my wife loves it when her feet are high in the air:sex::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
:worthless:

FrankBDPS

I am not the origional poster who brought you pics of the much anticipated 2016 Big Dog so please feel free to hijack to you're hearts contentment.

WhiskeyBent

Also, and I'm certain I'm not the only one, I'd like to know when you get some swag that we can rock to spread BDM awareness. Well... Aside from getting out there on our bikes, which we will be sure to do anyway! :)

Let us know how we can help!