2008 Ridgeback 23" front tire

Energy One

bohussound

Hi Everyone, just wanted to share some pictures of my Mastiff 2008. I put on the 23" Wolf wheel and fender and swapped out the forks to the shorter forks that is from the 2008 Pitbull. The bike feels very good and it has the same angle as before because of the shorter forks. It handles very good and I think it's very nice. There is a stock 2007 Mastiff behind it so you can see the difference. Again the taste is personal but I hope you find it interesting.

Attachments

Leadhead

No compensation needed here. I'm simply trying to do it different than the other clones out there. Don't be hatin.
I say do it make it your own and forget the haters. I chopped mine and everyone talks shit but remember you will never be remembered for being a follower

Attachments

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
I say do it make it your own and forget the haters. I chopped mine and everyone talks shit but remember you will never be remembered for being a follower
You can actually see the brush strokes on your tank... nice.. :old2:

:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

Leadhead

You can actually see the brush strokes on your tank... nice.. :old2:

:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
Nope just rattle can while building my new tank. But yeah this is what I was talking about there’s always punks out there somewhere everybody’s a bunch a keyboard commando’s I’ll give you my address and come over here and say some stupid shit like that not that you would but you could if you were even half a man. And you can kick me off of this site if you want to but I think it’s bullshit that people can get on here and just be rude other people and with somebody stands up in themselves and let them know they’re a bunch of fucking punk’s then everybody gets mad

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Nope just rattle can while building my new tank. But yeah this is what I was talking about there’s always punks out there somewhere everybody’s a bunch a keyboard commando’s I’ll give you my address and come over here and say some stupid shit like that not that you would but you could if you were even half a man. And you can kick me off of this site if you want to but I think it’s bullshit that people can get on here and just be rude other people and with somebody stands up in themselves and let them know they’re a bunch of fucking punk’s then everybody gets mad
Sure thing pal, I'll put it on my to do list to go see the most hideous Big Dog ever.. Rude or not, it's a damn shame what you've done to that bike, just my personal opinion tho..

Leadhead

Sure thing pal, I'll put it on my to do list to go see the most hideous Big Dog ever.. Rude or not, it's a damn shame what you've done to that bike, just my personal opinion tho..
Hahahaha of course you won’t but we know you’ll continue to talk behind some computer have a great day